New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PR episodes being removed

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I tried to watch PRWF, but all I found was this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELMP9QDS. A page from the government telling me the video is removed, which means big trouble for us Ranger fans if this is happening to all the vids.

Comments

• Well, Megaupload is down...
  • PowerRangerPlanet and the others are already re-uploading them on other sources.
  • edited January 2012
    That's good. I was hopin to watch PRWF ep 30 Team Carnival. BTW this here is a site that was good for watchin TV shows and movies until somethin happened to it http://www.tvsearch.co/#/search/. I'll bet that this is the work of that new Government idea. It was called SOPA right?
  • don't worry, just be patient. PRP will have the seasons & episodes back up online soon. Most of them are already back up!
  • PRThunder, SOPA has nothing to do with it. Any sites that go down, like MegaUpload, it's only because they have pirated content on a server that is located in the U.S.

So it would have went down at some point anyway no matter what.
  • Not to mention both SOPA and PIPA were dropped sometime last week
  • edited January 2012
    That too. Besides those bills were only intended for the U.S. to actually enforce their copyright laws on foreign companies that don't have servers in the U.S. but the bills were too vague to the point that despite what the Congress-people claims, it would have gave them the power to seize any domain that had any infringing content even if it wasn't just episode or movie encodes.
  • SOPA & PIPA had nothing to do with Megauploads closings. the Government shut them down because they had servers in the US or something like that.
  • MegaUpload isn't coming back. It would have been shut down regardless because they had servers in the U.S. and they had pirated content on those servers and because they were making money off of them.
  • So if Megavideo is gone, then where is PRP getting the episodes from?
  • So if Megavideo is gone, then where is PRP getting the episodes from?
    I obviously have everyone backed up at home, just a matter of uploading them.
  • PRP, since you have the PR eps backed up, do you have the Sentai eps backed up too?
  • PRP, since you have the PR eps backed up, do you have the Sentai eps backed up too?
    Yup, everything that I have on both sites are backed up.
  • cool, that's lucky that you decided to do that. thank Zordon/Animus for that.
  • You forgot Jungle Fury PowerRangerPlanet.