New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

WHO WAS THE PHANTOM RANGER?

Comments

• ...Noone is aware of this... But I'm from the past... I was the Phantom Ranger, lol. I wish I was, he was cool! Though I agree, it could of been Billy, that's who my money's on. But it could also be Zordon's son. But I def. think it was Billy... It makes the most sense...
  • yeah, we all know David Yost left the show. We're simply stating that the Phantom Ranger could have been the Character Billy. NOT DAVID YOST. Just a theory that it was billy. no one knows who the Phantom Ranger was, and no one will :(
  • edited January 2012
    The funny thing is Judd Lynn has actually come out and said before he wanted Billy to be the Phantom Ranger. Just cause we never saw him demorphed doesn't mean it couldn't be him. It is not strange for another actor to be in the suit. In Forever Red that wasn't the original actor for Aurico in that costume. They weren't able to get him back so they had someone else in there. That is why we also didn't really get to see him morph or demorph.

As for his crush on Cassie. It was more the other way around. Sure Billy was fond of Cassie, but it seems obvious his feelings for her wasn't the same as hers for him. He may have liked her more then a friend. But if he has someone else, despite liking her, he would never allow himself to be with her and betray the one he is in love with. He couldn't be mean to try to drive her away either.
  • Jam, I think you're confusing yourself a bit.

Aurico was the Red Alien Ranger however the actual actor (David Bacon) wasn't available so they just opted to have the character be morphed only for those reasons and they ended up using a voice actor as Aurico's voice.

However I disagree with your feelings on the Phantom-Cassie thing. During Turbo, it does seem like Cassie was more interested in him than he was her however in Space, I do think he started having the same feelings.
  • edited January 2012
    Reread what I said. I will admit I forgot that they had another voice actor speak for him. But I mentioned they weren't able to get the original actor back. I know it was the same character.

It is not strange for another actor to be in the suit. In Forever Red that wasn't the original actor for Aurico in that costume. They weren't able to get him back so they had someone else in there. That is why we also didn't really get to see him morph or demorph.
    By the point of space he could have been falling for her. Love isn't something we can always control. We also don't how what is relationship with that aquatar chick was like at that point either.
  • Yea, I did read what you said but based on how you wrote it, it sounded like you were saying it wasn't "Aurico."

and very true with Billy and Cestria.
  • My grammar and the way I phrase things after a long nite of work aren't usually as good as they normally would be. lol
  • edited January 2012
    Sounds like you need to get some sleep, lol.

But I can understand that. Sometimes if I don't get much sleep then I can't really think straight.
  • None of these! And what the heck... Skull?! No way on ANY planet would that theory be true! And then Billy?! Haha... I LOL'd at these theories! But I do believe it was Zordon's son! Go mini Zordon! Lol... Yah I LOVED his crush on Cassie! Lol... MY names Cassie and my fav color is pink! Hehe:) Those two were adorable! By the way, I was NOT trying to be mean or offend anyone! I just think those theories are... a 'LITTLE' out there.
    Well. I admit my Skull theory is stupid..at the time at least. But the characters have actually matured the most of any characters, as for the Zordon era seasons anyways. I think now it wouldn't be too out of the question that Skull could be a sixth ranger. He's fit enough to be one, and he came from being a punk/bully to a junior police officer, to a real police officer, to private detectives to unsung heroes in PRiS. I don't think it's all that out of the question. He couldn't have been the Phantom Ranger (as awesome as it would have been) because he was on the same scene as him, but I could see him being a sixth ranger in general at this point.

• i agree with mastadan. i think it would be cool to see an old power rangers character that wasn't a power ranger be a ranger. Granted skull isn't the brightest person in the galaxy but he did change a lot from the first season to in space. i was honestly kinda made that he left the show in power rangers lost galaxy.
  • ya, well, that was unavoidable. Jason Narvy was finishing college at the time and, thus, had to leave the series to focus on his studies.
  • i know :'( im aware of why Jason left. I was just mad @ the time because he was one of my favorites & always put me in a good mood when i was down because he was super funny lol
  • I loved Cassie and the Phantom. It was so obvious they both really liked one another.
  • yes @CassieGoseiGokaiPink we all knew about that.....it was pretty obvious, even when i was a kid it was obvious lol
  • Dubby, you just repeated what she had said. You've been doing that in other forum topics as well. It's obvious you're just trying to get your post count up.