New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

Comments

• Kim and Tommy were and still are y favourite couple, though Casey and the Phantom are a close second and I gotta agree with NightMere10, I prefered Lily and Casey, Theo was so freaking annoying.
  • i didnt really see Lily and casey has a relationship but more as close friends. i didnt mind Theo, he was alright. just when he fought he made the most annoying sound ever...kinda like Lu Kang in the new mortal kombat game. lmao
  • I like them all. Does anyone think that Flynn and Gemma could have been a good couple?
  • TommyXKat
    TommyXKim

KimXJason
    KimXRocky
    KimXAdam

KatXJason
    KatXRocky
    KatXAdam

CassieXPhantom
    CassieXAndros
    CassieXZhane
    CassieXTJ
    CassieXCarlos

SummerXDillon
    SummerXScott
    SummerXGem
    SummerXZiggy

GemmaXFlynn
    GemmaXScott
    GemmaXDillon
    GemmaXZiggy

ZiggyXDr. K
    ZiggyXTensya
    ZiggyXDillon

MiaXJayden
    MiaXKevin
    MiaXAntonio

EmilyXMike
    EmilyXAntonio

• TommyXKat
    TommyXKim

KimXJason
    KimXRocky
    KimXAdam

KatXJason
    KatXRocky
    KatXAdam

CassieXPhantom
    CassieXAndros
    CassieXZhane
    CassieXTJ
    CassieXCarlos

SummerXDillon
    SummerXScott
    SummerXGem
    SummerXZiggy

GemmaXFlynn
    GemmaXScott
    GemmaXDillon
    GemmaXZiggy

ZiggyXDr. K
    ZiggyXTensya
    ZiggyXDillon

MiaXJayden
    MiaXKevin
    MiaXAntonio

EmilyXMike
    EmilyXAntonio

wtf? half them aren't romances. kim & jason never had a thing. i dont remember mia and jayden having one either. or zummy and ziggy or zummer and gem. you are obviously missing the point of this topic...this is based on power ranger Romance....

• Dubby, you need to take into consideration no one ever said the choices had to be canon
  • Okay, well personally I liked Wes and Jen a lot purely because it was a very well thought out and thorough storyline for their romance, it was steady but still fairly obvious towards the end. However, I also think that Tommy/Kim, Cassie/Phantom and Andros/Ashley also came pretty close to being my top Power Ranger Romances.
  • yeah. i agree with DragonRanger. the best romances were wes & jen. Tommy & kim, Cassie & Phantom Ranger, & Andros & Ashley. i sitll like wes & jen as number one because the end made me cry but im glad that wes got to see Jen one more time in the Wild Force / Time Force team up.
  • Tommy and Kim will always be one of my favorites. It's just a shame it ended. They were so great together. Here's a funny video of them arguing like a married couple: The Rangers have entered the political arena as Tommy & Kim compete. Zedd & Rita take the rivalry to the next level as a distraction to kidnap Saba! With the power of the Tigerzord at her hand, Rita plans to exact her revenge on the Rangers. From episode 107 "Best Man for the Job" in season 2.
  • yah, that was a good episode. lol it was pretty cute/funny at the same time

• my favorite haha
  • edited February 2012
    Andros/Ashley (Ashley is so hot)
    Zhane/ Karone
    Tommy/ Kat
    Cassie/Phantom Ranger
    Wes/Jen
    Joel/Angela. but it's one of my least favorite seasons.
  • edited February 2012
    well all i can say is.... i know how tommy felt now :(
    what season was joe/angela? I dont recall it.
  • MastaDan means Joel (Green Lightspeed Rescue Ranger) and Angela Fairweather (Ms.Fairweather from Lightspeed Rescue)