New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

Comments

• oh right, i forgot.. i always known her as miss fairweather hahahaha
  • MastaDan means Joel (Green Lightspeed Rescue Ranger) and Angela Fairweather (Ms.Fairweather from Lightspeed Rescue)
    yeah, I made a typo, fixed it now.
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah. By taking my words. lol. BTW fans. I have a challenge for you. I went through an episode guide for PRLG and it said that Kai fell in love with a girl named Hannah in "The Blue Crush" and Leo asks a girl named Hannah out in "A Red Romance", but it was 2 different girls. Can anyone find out if that is a mistake? Here is where I got the info from http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/eps-prlg.htm
  • nope, thats right. both rangers asked a girl named Hannah out. i know this cause i just watched the season last week.
  • Tht's weird? Why would they have two girls with same name on the same season? It's confusing
  • idk. wasnt a big part of the story line so they probably didnt think anyone would notice lol
  • They thought wrong
  • The most important thing you guys need to remember is that it's a kid's show and the kids don't notice.
  • True. Oh well. No matter. At least the show was good. I'm sorry make that "Awesome"
  • i know its a kids show and thats pretty much what i said, it wasnt important to the shows plot so they probably figured no one would really notice?
  • Didn't u say tht already?
  • No, Dubby, you were saying you didn't think anyone in general would notice. I'm saying none of the kids would notice so there's no point in going on and on about it.

Back on topic, I liked the idea of Leo/Karone
  • That's a nice thought. I hear that in the scripts for PRLG there was supposed to be a Leo/Kendrix romance, but the actor who played Kendrix had Leukemia which stopped that from happening.
  • Yeah, that's true. Which is why Cassie was going to take over her role, but for arguments over pay she didn't take it and Karone was added. She was in remission and feeling better by the time the season finale rolled around. I could see Leo with Kendrix as well
  • No, Dubby, you were saying you didn't think anyone in general would notice. I'm saying none of the kids would notice so there's no point in going on and on about it.

Back on topic, I liked the idea of Leo/Karone
    i think Damon & Karone were cuter together then leo & karone but thats just me.