New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

Comments

• I think a lot of people mainly ship it only because Firass and Melanie actually dated
  • huh, i didn't know that.
  • I wouldn't have known that myself if I didn't see videos of the first Power Morphicon on youtube and read about people's experiences on Rangerboard
  • edited March 2012
    They actually dated? I wonder if they started out like Wes and Jen, like in this vid
  • Guys I just thought of something quite shocking. What if the Psycho Rangers had a little romance in their group?
  • Yeah, I don't see it. They all seemed to selfish to have any form of romance going on between them
  • No, just plan no. They were made to destroy the power rangers. that's it.
  • Use your imagination people. We've already seen Power Rangers fall in love, now a romance between the Psycho Rangers, I'm thinking "Oooooh. Now things are gonna get dangerous"
  • No. Just no.
  • No, a romance would just make them seem weaker and not as fierce and intimidating.
  • .............no
  • Oh well. Back to a regular Power Rangers romance. Is anyone hoping that Antonio finds someone?
  • Tommy and Kat

Andros and Ashley

Karone/Astronema and Zane

Wes and Jenn

Joel and Miss Fairweather
  • I forgot about the Karone/Zhane thing. Lol thanks for reminding Ranger91 :)
  • edited April 2013
    With the information regarding romance in Power Rangers Megaforce, I thought I'd go through the list of Power Ranger romances we've had over the years.

Tommy and Kimberly
    Tommy and Katherine
    Billy and Cestria
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
    Cassie and Phantom Ranger
    Andros and Ashley
    Chad and Marina
    Joel and Angela Fairweather
    Wes and Jen
    Merrick and Princess Shayla
    Tori and Blake
    Kira and Trent
    Nick and Madison
    Udonna and Leanbow
    Tyzonn and Vella
    Theo and Lily
    Dominick and Fran
    Summer and Dillon
    Ziggy and Dr K
    Mike and Emily

In Power Rangers Megaforce, we find that Jake (Black Ranger) has a huge crush on Gia (Yellow Ranger). Will Jake manage to make the "Ranger girl of his dreams" fall for him?

And are Troy (Red Ranger) and Emma (Pink Ranger) falling in love?

Troy-Emma fans can comment about the Troy-Emma Romance in the page called "Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?"
    Link to discussion: http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/538/power-rangers-megaforce-red-and-pink-romantic-couple/p1