New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What is Your Favorite Season?

edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Pretty basic question. Which season (or seasons) are your favorite.

I like MMPR, Zeo, the first half of Turbo, Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury and Samurai.

What about you guys?

Comments

• My favorite would have to be MMPR, because I grew up with it, and the cast was great. Second would be Zeo, and third would probably be Dino Thunder. A lot of people say PRDT sucked, but I totally disagree. It was a great group of characters.
  • I would have to say that my favourite season is Space simply because thats the season that I actually started to watch power rangers from, second would go to Mighty Morphin and third would go to samurai.
  • I started from Mighty Morphin so that's my top favorite one. I loved Dino Thunder. I don't understand why people thought it sucked
  • I've never really heard that many people say it sucked, personally I really liked it, for me its on par with samurai.
  • I've heard a lot of people say it sucked. And then I've heard a lot of people say that Samurai sucked. But, Samurai is one of my top four favorite seasons. Although, I do have to admit there are a handful of times where I'm watching it and I'm thinking 'that was really stupid.'
  • I know what you mean. It can be really good at times but at some times it can be really bad and just plain stupid. Though thats the same thing with some of sabans other seasons so i guess i cant complain really.
  • 1. MMPR
    2. Zeo
    3. RPM
    4. Space
    5. Lost Galaxy
    6. Turbo
    7. Wild Force
    8. Ninja Storm
    9. Jungle Fury
    10. Dino Thunder
    11. Lightspeed Rescue
    12. Time Force
    13. Mystic Force
    14. SPD
    15. Operation Overdrive
    16. Samurai

As I rewatch the series some of this will likely change. I am up to SPD now. Though watching Dekaranger first. As for Samurai, it will forever be at the bottom of my list. Unless of course Saban somehow makes an even worse series which I can't see how they could do that. Sad thing to say is there is a huge gap in the difference of quality of Operation Overdrive and Samurai. OO was bad, but Samurai so much worse. It is hard to even make it through an episode.
  • I hated RPM so much. It just sucked and didn't have anything to really catch and keep my attention the whole time through
  • See I have to disagree with the both of you, Operation Overdrive is the one that really did my head in, with the exception of the Once A Ranger episodes. RPM's story line was good, I just think that it could have been portrayed a lot better
  • edited November 2011
    I hated Operation Overdrive as well. As for RPM, while I do think the society living in a dome was cool, they did it horribly. The only thing that was good about it was Dylan and Tenaya's story line, but they also did that in a really predictive way as well.

Wild Force, while i did watch the whole thing, it never really caught my attention or had anything in it that could really keep my attention from a long time. Honestly, I think Ricardo does a better job as Dekker than Cole Evans.
  • edited November 2011
    EDIT: Didn't mean to post that twice. The page keeps taking forever to load and so when I click on "Post Comment" again, it posts it twice. I keep thinking it'll just load the page faster like other web pages do.
  • Yh I know what you mean, It was a cool concept but it was all to predictable, especially since the story line for Dylan and Tenaya was very similar to that of Andros and Astronema/Karone.
    Again I 100% agree with you that Ricardo did a better job as Dekker than Cole, he just has that thing about him that makes him more suited to a villian rather than that of a hero.
    Lol don't worry, I thought about doing that whilst I was on my phone but after the first time it happened to you I figured patience was a virtue ^__^
  • Haha yeah, I'm gonna try hard not to let that happen again. It'd be easier if you could delete posts like that.

Yeah, at the end of Broken Dreams when Dekker was staring Jayden down. It creeped me out but in a good way
  • OMg... i just did what you do by mistake, I completly forgot that I clicked post already
    -_-'

Yh it was, but I do wish the battle between them lasted a lot longer, but who knows it could mean that he will come back???
  • I don't think we've seen the last of him. Especially not with Dayu still running around. I mean, we don't know if she knows or anything yet