New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PRLG Best Final Fight Villain: Trakeena or Deviot?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
The final battle in PRLG against Trakeena was awesome, but I would have preferred that Deviot got inside the cocoon, transformed, destroyed the other villains, fight the Rangers, then go boom for the final time. Which way sounds better?.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I just overall liked Trakeena better. One of the better female villains of all the seasons
  • Like I said: Trakeena was good, but imagine if Deviot got the power of the cocoon and was the villain in the final fight.
  • edited February 2012
    I know what you said. I'm just stating what I prefer

You said this:
    but I would have preferred that Deviot got inside the cocoon, transformed, destroyed the other villains, fight the Rangers, then go boom for the final time.
    To which I'm answering that I prefer it being Trakeena.

And then you said this:
    Which way sounds better?.
    Which makes me answer with, I think it's better with Trakeena.
  • technically deviot kinda did. he and trakeena merged when they entered the cocoon & trakeena get his powers along with the cocoons powers.
  • edited February 2012
    You're right. He did enter the cocoon, but never got out alive. I still say that Deviot with the powers of the cocoon (instead of Trakeena) would have been awesome. He was pure evil and devious by choice. Trakeena would never have become that way if she didn't merge with him. Deviot would have given the rangers a run for their money. Does anyone else agree with me?
  • yeah. but his powers got TRANSFERRED over to Trakenna. who i feel was smarter than Deviot & less annoying.
  • edited February 2012
    Explain to me why you feel she was smarter. I feels she was just vengeful villain rather than a smart one.
  • edited February 2012
    Here is my Youtube search when I typed in "PRLG Deviot" http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prlg+deviot&oq=PRLG+De&aq=1&aqi=g2&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=482l2328l0l5430l5l5l0l1l1l0l419l982l1.0.1.1.1l4l0 Here is a video of Deviot. Enjoy all the vids of Deviot.
  • Here's a little treat for Trakeena fans
  • BTW if Deviot (male) and Trakeena (female) fused together wouldn't that mean that she would soon have a child?