New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Which PR Movie Did You Prefer?

Comments

• Yh me too, I think I would enjoy them more if they had that "movie" feel to them, but as I got older my cousin decided to make a scene in the Turbo movie very wrong, and now everytime I watch it thats all I can think of.
  • Yeah, I mean, that's why I liked watching panels and stuff on youtube with the actors when they're talking about the movies. You get more insight of what happened behind the scenes and stuff
  • I love watching those, its really fun to hear about what they get up to on set and stuff. I remember there was one i was watching with a bunch of different rangers. Austin and Walter forgot how their morphin call went and a fan had to help them out. It was the most amusing thing
  • One of the Power Morphicon videos no doubt
  • Yh i think it was, but it was a while ago, though they did bring up Walters DWI
  • Hmm, probably not then. Because that was after Morphicon. But, that panel wouldn't be possible because Austin isn't even in the US right now...
  • This video was a while ago, though I think im melding different panels together... but i know that when he forgot how the morphing sequence went, Austin was with him
  • Oh, then yeah, it was a Morphicon video
  • right, im gonna see if i can find it again, it was funny seeing them get a fan to show them how it went. considereing they did it for over a year
  • Yeah, that happens a lot. But, I mean, it has to get annoying for people to ask them always to do their morph. Like at any panel, they get asked a lot of the same questions
  • Yeah, they do get asked to do it a lot, that was why it amused me that they forgot who to do it, considering the fact that they do it for fans quite a lot. If I was a past ranger, I'd probably get really frustrated and then have a melt down
  • Haha, i have a good memory so I know all of them. It just bothers me. Because panels are generally screened, but they still get the same questions asked. Like Johnny Yong Bosch keeps getting asked about his "I'm a frog" line and how he did his own stunts in the movie
  • I know, its just like if you wanna know go watch previous panels, you dont really need to be asking them the same questions, when you could be asking them questions that dont have an answer to. Seriously get some new questions.
  • edited November 2011
    The questions they got at the Turbo panel at AFO was good and original. For the most part
  • Hmm I don't recall seeing that one, might have to go watch it after I finish my History coursework and send it to my teacher before midnight.... *sigh*