New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Which PR Movie Did You Prefer?

Comments

• A lot of the panels they do, they're getting better questions, which i'm happy for. But, they're also questions they really can't answer because they don't remember what happened at the time
  • oh i see, i havent really watched a lot of panels in the last year of so, but im definately going to catch up with them.
  • It's hard to find on youtube nowadays but they're worth it
  • really, havent checked, but I did find the one you said about the Turbo panel at AFO. its all on there
  • I have it on a CD so I can watch it whenever I want. I just wish there were more videos with better quality on youtube. I mean, not everybody can gave great cameras but still
  • yh I know what you mean, sometimes there will be panels that have reall bad quality vidoe and sound but cause its the only one you kinda have to put up with it
  • Personally I prefer the first movie. More memorable in my opinion
  • Yeah, that's what I was saying. Whenever I hear about MMPR Movies, the first one always comes to mind
  • i liked the first PR movie. better suits + zords
  • Like a lot of people, the first movie is the one that comes to mind right away when these movies are mentioned. But, it's not really the one I prefer. I'm really big into the series canon. So, I'd have to say that my favorite would be Turbo. I have to admit it was a good way to introduce the new villains, mechs, and the new ranger, Justin. I can really appreciate the time where the acting was actually something believable. Unlike a certain blue ranger that shall be considered nameless in this writing. Man, that still bugs me. But it was also a good effort to place as much as possible into the hands of the American staff. And, I think that idea went through rather well. The rangers were good. Kim and Jason were good. Bulk and Skull were good. Even the new kid was able to fold into the team rather well. The original movie will always hold a special place in all our hearts, but the Trubo movie just seems to be where it's at for me.
  • Like a lot of people, the first movie is the one that comes to mind right away when these movies are mentioned. But, it's not really the one I prefer. I'm really big into the series canon. So, I'd have to say that my favorite would be Turbo. I have to admit it was a good way to introduce the new villains, mechs, and the new ranger, Justin. I can really appreciate the time where the acting was actually something believable. Unlike a certain blue ranger that shall be considered nameless in this writing. Man, that still bugs me. But it was also a good effort to place as much as possible into the hands of the American staff. And, I think that idea went through rather well. The rangers were good. Kim and Jason were good. Bulk and Skull were good. Even the new kid was able to fold into the team rather well. The original movie will always hold a special place in all our hearts, but the Trubo movie just seems to be where it's at for me.
    The only thing I DIDN'T like about the Turbo movie was how at the end of Zeo, Rita and Zedd had returned, and then in the movie, all you saw was a cameo of them, and then they never showed up in the show. I would've preferred them to at least explain that. Or if they did, I just missed it.
  • edited November 2011
    Looking back, I don't recall catching that. I'm going to have to look that stuff over. It's been a while since Zeo and Turbo for me. Glad I downloaded them a while ago, though.

Edit: Ok. I think I see what you mean about Zedd and Rita. They end up retaliating aginst Mondo and his family. But, there was no real statement that they are going to take the reigns. Just that they said they're back. Maybe the bomb was Zedd's only plan. It explains Rita's frustration over the phone with Divatox. As for why they're not there in Turbo, they may have headed for the Sumerian planet early to prepare for the war that goes on during In Space. It's a stretch. But as far as a kid's show goes, it kind of makes sense.

Another thing that seems a little off is Bulk and Skull's international spy job. They left on the last episode, and they're back on the police force in the Turbo movie. Is there a side story I missed?
  • Oh yeah, you may have a point with Rita and Zedd. I think in the movie it said something about Lt. Stone being able to get their jobs back (because in an episode of Zeo, Bulk Fiction, I think) they lost their jobs on the police force and became detectives
  • But, on the last episode of Zeo, they quit their detective job with Stone to go into the spy work. Their last scene was them walking out of the office with Stone saying "They'll be back." It just made me wonder if there was a story to what happened in between. Something doesn't add up.
  • Yeah, I agree. I haven't seen the episodes in a little while so i don't remember every detail, but i do remember that. I don't know, i just feel like too many things were left out in the open. Sure, I didn't notice it when I was a kid, but now that I'm older, I notice a whole lot of plots that don't really have an ending