New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Which PR Movie Did You Prefer?

124»

Comments

• i liked the 1st movie. the suits were cool i hope saban uses same style i the new pr movie i heard about.
  • I think the new PR movie wasCotRR. I haven't heard anything else about a movie. And beforehand, when news was going around that Saban was working on a new movie, a reliable source on Rangerboard (Fury, i think) said it wouldn't be in theaters.
  • I think the new PR movie wasCotRR. I haven't heard anything else about a movie. And beforehand, when news was going around that Saban was working on a new movie, a reliable source on Rangerboard (Fury, i think) said it wouldn't be in theaters.
    During the press conference, when Saban first bought back PR, he announced that there would be a theatrical movie, and hinted at dvd releases. Later on, the movie buzz sort've went away, but Saban confirmed that dvd's would be coming, via twitter or facebook, I forget. Anyway, with their budget, there's no way that the movie would be in theatres, or at least not anytime soon. For that to happen, another complain would have to produce it. Maybe Disney/Fox? Who knows. But for now, the most we can hope for is a straight-to-dvd release.
  • Oh ok, i forgot about that. Thanks.
  • you know, i don't think i've ever seen all of the Turbo movie. when Turbo began i didn't care for the cars concept and kinda got out of PR till In Space.
  • The Turbo Movie was/IS my ALL TIME FAV MOVIE OF POWER RANGERS EVER! I loved Tommy and Kat as a couple! They were AMAZING! They are just too cute! I loved how protective Tommy was of Kat in that movie!
  • edited December 2011
    Tommy and Kat as a couple were annoying. I mean, I just hated Kat, but them together is the epitome of Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
  • It's kind of hard for me to decide. I hate how the original didn't follow the continuity of the show, but ultimately I find it to be more entertaining than the Turbo movie. It has great music, imo (although most would disagree) the effects were good for the time, especially the way Lord Zedd looked. Turbo is great for actually following the show but overall I think MMPR was a better movie.
  • It's kind of hard for me to decide. I hate how the original didn't follow the continuity of the show, but ultimately I find it to be more entertaining than the Turbo movie. It has great music, imo (although most would disagree) the effects were good for the time, especially the way Lord Zedd looked. Turbo is great for actually following the show but overall I think MMPR was a better movie.
    The people that think the effects were bad, didn't grow up during that era. Because for it's time, it was amazing.
  • i liked them both. But I felt they didn't explain Turbo enough, where did the powers come from? I got they needed the keys to cross the gateway, but i still would like to know who created the powers(My theory is billy made them!). But I really liked the MMPR movie more because it was more childhood memories then the turbo movie, but we need to watch the Turbo movie before we can start watching the season!
  • The created the powers when they were creating the zords/cars
  • really because i thought they only created the zords/cars? its been awhile since i watched it, ill watch it when i get there lol
  • It never actually said it, but I'm assuming if Justin's morpher was in the Mountain Blaster, I could only assume that that's how TJ got his morpher in Forever Red, which makes me believe that the powers are linked to the car, so when they were creating the cars/zords, they were creating their powers
  • Thats my theory too. about how TJ had is powers in Forever Red.
    Anyway i prefer the mighty morphin power rangers movie because it brings back childhood memories that turbo movie simply didn't have. I remember getting super excited when they first announced the movie, and remember making my parents & family sit through the whole movie at the theater. haha