New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Nostalgia Alert! Does anybody remember Discovery Zone?

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
In the mid 90's, the release of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Movie was in full hold of the markets. Almost everyone wanted a piece of it. One such establishment was the now extinct chain called Discovery Zone. This place was one of the most blissful encounters of my childhood simply because of the Power Rangers' Ninjetti Challenge. My only regret was that I had only been to one of these places ONCE. With this challenge, sets of 6 cards were produced with activity listings that involved the many fun things within one of the best habitrail based establishments I have ever visited. Sadly, I have lost my copy of these cards and would love to at least know what challenges were on them. If anyone were to have them, could you list the different activities for me? I know this is a wierd request, but it's for a small project of mine, and any help would be Morphinomenal!

Comments