New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• Not that I saw, no. But I've just looked at the most recent pages, not all, like, 65 pages or whatever
  • nightmere10 do u not know much about shout factory brian ward is a producer of their dvds and interacts with fans about their dvd releases whats coming/whats held up/suggestions. have u bought any of their dvds before?
  • edited March 2012
    Yes, I've bought their DVD's before and they're legit! It's really done well to satisfy what the fans want! Here's a quote of what he said on Rangerboad so you all get a feel as to how he's working on the DVDs.
    Thanks to JohnBoy and Dekaprime for steering me to the site [Rangerboard]. My name's Brian Ward and I have the pleasure of producing these sets for Shout! Factory. I've already read through A LOT of this thread, though, admittedly, not all of it. It's been a whirlwind couple of days, lemme tell ya'. But I can say that we're hard at work and, yes, DEFINITELY want your input. I'm not producing this set for me. I'm producing it for you. So let me know what you want. That doesn't mean 100% of it's going to happen, but if I can make it happen, it will and if I can't, I usually let you know why.

As of now, I can't talk about the configuration. What you see in the news and the press release is what you get. But I can say that we're extremely excited, as this has been a deal a long time in the making.

Due to time and schedules, while I plan on stopping by and checking out (only) this thread, I highly encourage you to come to the Shout! Factory forum, where you can tell me everything you want. You can also shop around. But seriously, thanks, guys. Looking forward to working on the sets. And happy to answer questions when I can.

I can also be found on Twitter at @BWard028.

Thanks again, gang!

-B
  • Good to know that they are legit
  • finaley its on dvd ^:)^
  • what are some examples of dvds that shout factory released in the past?
  • edited March 2012
    You could've searched their site instead of asking that question (http://www.shoutfactory.com/).

But anyway, Transformers, Ahhh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Captain Planet, AFV, American Gladiators, Blossom, a lot of different stuff.
  • Cool, I might be interested in Captain Planet. I haven't seen it in forever!
  • THE POWER OF HEART!!! *shudders* sry my feelings for cpt planet aren't the same as yours
  • They're the ones who released AFV? Gimme gimme gimme!
  • Adam 12, McHales Navy, not just my childhood but even my parent's childhood is here. AMAZING!!
  • American Gladiators? the old ones or the new ones?
  • The old ones which were amazing!!!
  • edited March 2012
    I just hope some of the things people want on the DVDs as features (like audio commentaries for episodes and bloopers) gets put on there. However, depending on some ex-actors/crew members it may be hard to get them to do commentaries. It'd be cool though, because for those who say they don't remember doing things, watching the episodes will be able to jog their memories and we could get cool stories out of it.

PS: I missed my 600th post! :-( But, YAY this is my 601st!! :D