New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• SPD was a awesome season, jack and sky were cool and syd was obviously hot Lol
  • haha, can't disagree with you on that one. Syd, Bridge, and Sky were my favorites. I just REALLY hope they don't release the DVDs in volumes
  • Bridge and his "Buttery" jokes XD
  • Oh yes. The "Buttery" jokes. Those were funny, especially with the finger-thing he does
  • My favorite bridge moment was him trying to explain to operation overdrive how he became red ranger
  • Last I read they will start releasing summer 2012. I don't think they will release them all at once. I assume it may be 3-5 seasons at a time over a few months. Knowing American product market, they should all be out by christmas.
  • I hope they don't do that... i want them all!
  • I actually think that's a great way to do it. Either way, Dubby, you'd have to wait a while for the releases.
  • True but i hate waits :'(
  • Please! You have to wait for just about everything in your life. Just be patient.
  • Lol i'll try too
  • the sooner the better for all power rangers fans
  • Honestly, I think the longer the wait the better, that way I know they're actually trying to make it good for us fans.
  • I just hope they don't release them in Volumes like Disney did with Ninja Storm, Mystic Force, SPD, Operation Overdrive and Jungle Fury and RPM.
  • Let me ask. When you guys get all the seasons. What will you do with them? I plan to make sure the legacy is not forgotten