New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• Yeah, i have a lot time on hands with working at home lol
  • Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
  • yeah i assist my mother with her daycare program and sometime's i let the kids watch power rangers but i usually like to watch it by myself.
  • I didn't really need an explanation. lol. But, that's cool. Anyway to keep them quiet, then. haha
  • yeah, they were watching Samurai on tv one day, and they were like this is my favorite power rangers, and i am like, this is not real power rangers so i showed them Mighty morphin for their first time and they were pretty much Like "This is the greatest show ever!!" lol
  • I just wonder why it took Saban this long to put season out on DVD. When he had bought the rights back to PR, as part of a long list of things he said was going to happen was that DVDs would be produced. While that is finally happening, it was supposed to originally happen last summer, or something like that.
  • I'm not sure either, but most of the disney seasons have dvds, they're just released in Volumes, i really hope Shout! Factory doesn't release them in volumes.
  • I don't think they will. Most things they produce with mutiple seasons they release as box sets.
  • Yeah, that is the way most shows come now days, i hope they do boxsets instead of volumes.
  • I want all episodes form different seasons to stay together and not get split up into volumes
  • Yeah, same. It just costs more money to get one whole season when you can get them all at one time.
  • Four successful interviews in the can. Preparing for the next round happening this week and loving that I get paid for this kinda thing

Interviews for the DVDs. Not sure if cast and crew or just cast or just crew. Really getting excited about this.
  • I'm assuming at first they'll be doing it online through their site and then be going to amazon and walmart/target. At least thats what Brian said on his twitter when asked about DVDs in general.
  • If they are on Amazon, that would be very helpful, i use amazon most of the time. I just wish they delivered on Saturdays.
  • @darkvincentes: Shout Factory is a company that works with selling things off the internet. That's why it's not doing that first. However, this is all up in the air. We don't know exactly what they're going to do.