New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Hunger Games!

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
The Hunger Games come out this Friday march 23rd! What are your thoughts on the book? Movie looks pretty cool i am half way done with the book and i really like it.

Comments

• im only going to watch it because isablelle furhman is in it (esther from orphan orphan is my favorite movie of all time.)
  • There is a lot of good actors in this movie. Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harleson and jennifer lawerance.
  • I've been waiting for it for a long time, looks great, and probably will be. It's a great story.
  • I didn't like the books. It just wasn't all that entertaining to me. I'm not going to see the movies either. Hope you all enjoy, though.
  • First book was a fun read but still need to read the other two. Movie is getting good reviews so I probably will see it at some time
  • I'm really into the books! It gives us a different twist on the future, instead of robots and hover crafts, they basically have the same "technology" they had in the 1800's lol
  • I like to think of it as Futuristic Roman Empire
  • Turns out we are gonna see it Saturday because there are no early Friday shows here! :(
  • saw the hunger games very good movie recommend you to see it !
  • I'm going to see it tonight now!
  • I saw it last night with some friends. Didn't like it. Didn't like the books either. Not going to pay to see the other two movies and not going to pick up the books ever again. Hope you all enjoy though
  • Saw it last night, i liked it a lot.
  • Try to see it tomorrow @ $5 ticket price day!
  • Nice, we had to go to a 10:30 show, we missed the last four tickets for The Hunger Games for the 7:15 show by 30 minutes! Lol.
  • Ouch, that sucks. Dude, you have a $5 ticket day? I'd jump all over that. Tickets are $10 where I live