New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

It's been a long wait!

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
MIB3 is finally here, who else is excited for Men In Black 3? Will Smith is one of my favorite childhood and adult hood actors!

Comments

• I'm not too excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I love Will Smith, but sequels, and movies that keep making movie after movie, turning it into a series, really suck, in my opinion. Plus, it's been a while since the last movie as well.
  • I honestly had a feeling they would make a third one, i just didn't think it would take this long, and from the trailer i saw last night at the Wrath of the Titans show it looks pretty legit.
  • I've heard that Wrath of the Titans is good. I don't think I'll see it though. And yeah, they did take a long time. It's kinda like when I heard that there was going to be a Spy Kids 4 (which they really shouldn't have done) I felt like they took waaaaay too long of a break from the third one to make it.
  • Spy kids 4 was a huge let down to me, i will stick with the original classic any day, i really hope MIB3 isn't that bad.
  • Considering how well Will Smith has been doing all these years in Hollywood, and how many fans will flock to see a movie he's in, I don't think it'll do badly. It may not get as good reviews as maybe the first two, but I don't think it'll do badly.
  • edited March 2012
    i don't think i have seen a bad WIll Smith movie yet, he had a bad stretch of not so great but okay movies, but since I am Legend he has been back. Also bad boys 3 has been announced as well. I'm still waiting for a Hancock 2, Hancock was one of my favorite Will Smith movies.
  • I am Legend and Hancock weren't, in my opinion, his best, but they were still good and enjoyable. Are they making a Hancock 2?

I don't remember the last time I saw Men In Black. I'm going to have to rewatch them before I see the 3rd movie.
  • I don't know if they are, i haven't read anything about it but i would like it to happen, and i agree, i am going to have to re-watch the first two as well.