New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Memorable Episode From Lightspeed, Excluding The Cross-Over With Lost Galaxy

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I'd have to say mine was when Carter finds out that Captain Mitchell was the fire fighter who saved him when he was a kid, in the episode 'A Face From The Past'

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The episode where we find out what happened to Ryan after the accident, he, Captain Mitchell, and Dana got in.
  • When the rangers fought against Queen Bansheera and some Batlings in the Skull Cavern in the finale.
  • For me, the premiere episodes Quasar Quest, was the best two. I loved the overall feel of it.
  • For me, the premiere episodes Quasar Quest, was the best two. I loved the overall feel of it.
    Those were the first two episodes of Lost Galaxy.

Mine would have to be Rising from the Ashes. For some odd reason, I really like the Supertrain Megazord.
  • Rising from the Ashes was one of my favorite episodes as well
  • A Face from the Past or those three dealing with Ryan's tattoo are those most memorable to me because I still remembered them well after 11 years!
  • the episode were Ryan joined the team. that was my favorite. TITANIUM POWER!!!