New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• IM excited to listen to the megaforce theme song ihope its original and bad ass!! the samurai theme remix was awsome but i bet they can make an original one better!:)
  • @PRThunder I don't believe we'll see any Rangers in our Legendary War except for the ones that we've seen. There's no reason to promote Sentai when they already did their 35th anniversary. Did they do anything special for Power Rangers even though they were celebrating their anniversary? No, they didn't and I believe it'll be the same situation with Power Rangers.

@Dubby Don't know where you heard that. While in the beginning, Zordon's team in the 1st season had been the 1st team on Earth, I'm guessing Kimberly's trip to the past in Season 2 changed this however then again I'm not sure whether her trip changed anything or not.
  • @MattEmily I guess we will see when the time comes
  • @MattEmily, I believe it was in the Dino thunder 500 episode anniversary episode when they said they it. I could be wrong.
  • They did say that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were technically not the first team of power rangers on this planet, so maybe they could use that as an excuse to bring back the older suits from before MMPR
    This is actually what I was replying to @Dubby, just for the record but that wasn't ever said in the 500th episode during the video diary.

Tommy referred to Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini and Jason as Earth's first Power Rangers. Just went check through the episode in order to check.

• Tommy referred to Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini and Jason as Earth's first Power Rangers. Just went check through the episode in order to check.
    Hmm. That does give off a good vibe. He did say that the original 5 five Rangers harnessed the Power to become "Earth's first Power Rangers" That right there is an indication that other planets could have Power Rangers. This is actually proven in moist season PRIS Red was from another planet, so was PRT Phantom Ranger, SPD Shadow, SPD Kat, PROO Mercury, and the Alien Rangers (MMPR season 3). We even had cases where there were Power Rangers in alternate dimensions which is proven in PRSS. The Samurai Rangers live in the same dimension as the Rangers from previous seasons. RPM Red came to the Samurai Rangers' world to help fight Professor Cog. Basically, Power Rangers are everywhere. BTW here is Tommy's video diary for anyone who hasn't seen it
  • edited September 2012
    I wonder how they're going to use the zeo, turbo, and in space teams considering zeo has members that are in turbo, and turbo has members who are in In Space. In the Battle where all the rangers team up I mean.
  • edited September 2012
    just because the person in the suit is from another planet doesn't mean the powers are
  • I wonder how they're going to use the Zeo, Turbo, and In Space teams considering Zeo has members that are in Turbo, and Turbo has members who are in In Space. In the Battle where all the rangers team up I mean.
    My guess would be time travel with a little help from either the Time Force Rangers or SPD Rangers.
  • @Dubby Personally I believe the main issue is Turbo/Space and the Tommy powers.
    However we don't know what happened to the Robot Rangers.
    It may have been intended for them to be destroyed but their fate was never stated onscreen so they could always use them. That would leave them for Turbo.
    Space would remain the same.
    MMPR would remain the same as it was originally. Yellow MMPR could be Trini or Aisha. They might want to just use Aisha for Yellow because of Thuy's passing 11 years ago.
    Granted it wouldn't be a big deal if Trini is there even though her actress is dead but I'm not sure if that'd be wise.

The only question is with Tommy's 4 powers. What do you do with them? There's Green, White, Red and Black.
  • I wonder how they're going to use the zeo, turbo, and in space teams considering zeo has members that are in turbo, and turbo has members who are in In Space. In the Battle where all the rangers team up I mean.
    @Dubby Personally I believe the main issue is Turbo/Space and the Tommy powers.
    @Dubby @MattEmily I agree with both of you. This is one of the reasons why I've said so many times that each Ranger should have only one identity, not have a Ranger with 4 Secret Identities (like MMPR Red= Jason and Rocky) or 1 person becomes 4 different Rangers for different teams (like Tommy= MMPR Green, MMPR White, PRZ Red, PRT Red, and PRDT Black) If they did things they way I like it we wouldn't have this crisis on our hand. @vgiannell5 I don't think time travel will help much. Because the same Rangers were on different teams, taking them from their timeline would be bad. This is gonna be an interesting question which might not get answered for a very long time
  • The robot rangers is a good theory for the Turbo team. It could work, but technically the green ranger powers where destroyed. and so was the white ranger powers, so they could always do that for Zeo Ranger 5's excuse. But yeah, the black dino ranger is gonna be a problem.