New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• @Dubby True although keep in mind in the 'dream fight,' Tommy only referred to the White Ranger powers as being destroyed but we've seen previously that only the Ninja ones were destroyed, the Dino ones (and in Tommy's case, the Tiger Coin) were just damaged. Also the Dragon Coin wasn't destroyed, it was just completely drained.
  • I assume the zeo powers where destroyed or drained when they built the turbo powers? I have heard rumors that they used the zeo crystal to make the turbo powers, but I am not sure.
  • @Dubby Personally I don't buy that since Tommy could morph with them in "Forever Red."
  • edited September 2012
    another Disney fail i'm pretty sure. The only team that kept all their powers from MMPR - In Space were the In Space rangers. The mmpr coins where completely drained and destroyed. The Zeo Crystal was used to build the Turbo powers, and then the turbo powers where destroyed when the command center went boom, which is why the Rangers went on a search for new powers. So the fact that TJ, Jason, and Tommy could morph in that episode was BS.
    Unless the Zeo crystal was completely drained to make the Turbo powers, and the remainder of it's powers where hidden and only had enough energy for one morph, it still doesn't explain how TJ was able to morph.
  • MMPR actually had 2 Coins. The Dino Coins and Tiger Coin were just damaged because of the overload. Zordon couldn't fix them because the overload damaged their equipment.

The Dragon Coin is just drained.

It's the Ninja Coins that were completely destroyed.

The Turbo powers were never destroyed. Also there is no evidence to support the Zeo Crystal was used to make the Turbo powers. That's nothing more than a fan-created theory.

Remember what Justin said in the Turbo 2-part finale? No matter how we may feel about him and his inclusion in the show, fact of the matter is he's a child prodigy and was told how the powers worked and what their source was. He mentioned the source of their powers is 'Eltar.' That means their powers were not destroyed, the power source on Eltar that powers them was just disabled once Eltar fell.
  • Well if there turbo powers where never destroyed, why is it they just didn't morph into the turbo rangers when they were in danger on that planet with the quantrons. It doesn't make sense.
  • Nothing in the show ever makes sense but why would you go back to using old powers when your current powers had never failed you? Plus the Turbo Morphers if I recall correctly were typically 'summoned' to them like the Zeonizers were, weren't they? We don't know where they were kept either.
  • edited September 2012
    @Dubby @MattEmily The MMPR Green Ranger powers are still out there. After the powers were drained, near the end of season 2, The Wizard of Deception took a lock of Tommy's hair, used it to create a clone, and he revived the Green Ranger Powers, the Tommy clone turned good, decided to stay in ancient Angel Grove, and kept the powers. Basically the powers are in the past. Here are the videos to prove it.
    MMPR Season 2: Return of the Green Ranger Part 1,2, and 3
  • You should watch the ending again. Tommy took the powers back into the Wand and then Zordon destroyed the Wand.
  • yeah, the green ranger clone had no further use for the powers and tommy took them back into the wand.
  • Well the point is that somehow we might see all the Ranger powers again when the Power Ranger's Legend War happens in Power Rangers Megaforce
  • Indeed, I just wonder if they'll refilm our "Legendary War" to include every hero that Toei counted as a hero. Not every hero was shown in their "War" in the TV episode, they expanded on it in the special movie.
  • I just hope that they don't stuff up the result after the legendary war, the part which takes place in Gokaiger for the Sentai series.

I'm hoping that Megaforce does well and gets some good reviews :D
  • @omega_firebolt What are you hoping that they don't stuff up? We can't read your mind.
  • Stuff up the series (Gokaiger), but I don't mind since I will continue the watch the show :)