New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• I guess we'll see what happens eh?
  • Indeed, I guess so. Not to mention, it's curious to see if we'll see Jarrod and Camille's transformed forms. Is it just me or is this basically a conversation between both of us?
  • edited April 2013
    Also I wander if they will they have the phantom ranger and the blue centurion as well as these extra rangers keys below:

And if we do see gokai silver as the new ranger, will we see his gokai silver gold mode??!

Can't wait to see what happens with Super Megaforce.

(Pictures from RangerWiki)
  • I'm sure we'll probably see most of those since they're part of Gokai Changes. I'm sure we'll see Gold Mode as well since that's a big part of the available footage.

The big thing we have to wonder about is whether we'll see Go-On Wings, I think that's the name of it?
  • @MattEmily if you are talking about the combined gold and silver rpm ranger key which is Go-On Wings, then I am not sure if will we see them as well and also the combined gokai red and gokai green ranger key which we saw on Gokaiger on their christmas episode. But, If it is the individual ranger key, then I am definitely sure they will show those keys.
  • edited April 2013
    @Yanman10 Yes that's the one I'm talking about, the united Ranger Gold and Ranger Silver power.

It's possible we'll see the Ranger Christmas one but that depends on IF both Megaforce and Super Megaforce get holiday specials like Samurai and Super Samurai both did.
  • THere is christmas and halloween specials for Megaforce (according to Megaforce Cast) but I am not sure about Super Megaforce although I assume that there will be as wells.
  • edited April 2013
    @Yanman10 Yup, there is for Megaforce but we don't know with Super Megaforce but more than likely since it's Nickelodeon, we'll likely see them for Super Megaforce as well. Only question there is... is what kind of specials they'll have since both Samurai specials featured original footage mixed with clip shows whereas Super Samurai's specials featured pretty much all Sentai footage.
  • edited April 2013
    Speaking of Megaforce, it feels like it's been a long time since the day Gosei created Power Rangers Megaforce.
    All because of the arrival of the Insectoids: Admiral Malkor, Prince Vrak, and Creepox

Then Creepox decided to make his last stand, was defeated, grew and was finally destroyed.

After Creepox was destroyed, Malkor and Vrak recruited the Toxic Mutants: Bigs and Blue Fur

I wonder what's next, but then again, we all kind of know what's next
  • I wonder if Creepox will be resurrected later on.
  • I wouldn't suspect Creepox being resurrected... unless they want to do a monster army type of thing.
  • He may be revived for the Great Legend War which would make sense since it is the ultimate battle between heroes and villains. But Creepox did come back in Goseiger to fight GoseiRed again.
  • @Yanman10 the footage from Goseiger where Creepox returned was used in the "Who's Crying Now", the episode where he was destroyed. Since they already used that footage, it's unlikely that he'll return. To revive foes like him and others for an ultimate would require lots of power.
  • edited April 2013
    @PRThunder oh okay well I doubt that we will see Creepox again then since that footage has been used already.
  • Of course they could always use original footage with him returning. Only question is what suits they have for him since you just don't know with some of these villains. However personally I think it's unlikely for him to return since they need to worry about Malkor, Vrak, Bigs, Blueflur, whoever else we see this year then they need to do whatever they need to do to get rid of the villains in order to bring out the Gokaiger ones.