New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited October 2013
    With Creepox and the Toxic Mutants destroyed, only Admiral Malkor and Vrak are left for the rangers to deal with.
  • edited October 2013
    Let's recap.
    We started with Malkor, Vrak, and Creepox.
    (Videos:
    Enter Warstar!= )

They knew very little about humans, so they agreed that they needed to study them. Well 2/3 of the group agreed.
    (Videos:
    WarStar sends Ruffo to study the humans!= )

Creepox greatly underestimated the Rangers. He wanted to prove that he was the mightiest insectoid of all and that humans are weak. He took on the Rangers single-handedly. Creepox was defeated by the Red Ranger, then destroyed after by the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord. He lasted 7 episodes
    (Videos:
    Troy vs Creepox (HD)=
    Enter Ultra Gosei Great Megazord= )

Malkor said that with Creepox destroyed, they needed new allies.
    Vrak recruited Bigs and Bluefur, the Toxic Mutants.
    (Videos:
    Vrak Recruits the Toxic Beasts=
    Enter the Toxic Beasts!= )

The Toxic Mutants used Vrak's Aurora Box to pollute the Earth using Bigs's slime. Bigs was destroyed completely when the Rangers used their Ultra Mode blast on him. Bluefur tried to avenge Bigs by destroying the Rangers. Bluefur was destroyed by the Gosei Ultimate Megazord. The Toxic Mutants were around for 7 episodes.
    (Videos:
    Power Rangers MegaForce Tap Into Ultra Power!
    Gosei Ultimate Megazord= )

Once again, Malkor and Vrak remain.

3 villains have been destroyed, but there are more to come.
  • Let's recap.
    We started with Malkor, Vrak, and Creepox.

(Videos:
    Enter Warstar!= )

They knew very little about humans, so they agreed that they needed to study them. Well 2/3 of the group agreed.
    (Videos:
    WarStar sends Ruffo to study the humans!= )

Creepox greatly underestimated the Rangers. He wanted to prove that he was the mightiest insectoid of all and that humans are weak. He took on the Rangers single-handedly. Creepox was defeated by the Red Ranger, then destroyed after by the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord. He lasted 7 episodes
    (Videos:
    Troy vs Creepox (HD)=
    Enter Ultra Gosei Great Megazord= )

Malkor said that with Creepox destroyed, they needed new allies.
    Vrak recruited Bigs and Bluefur, the Toxic Mutants.

(Videos:
    Vrak Recruits the Toxic Beasts=
    Enter the Toxic Beasts!= )

The Toxic Mutants used Vrak's Aurora Box to pollute the Earth using Bigs's slime. Bigs was destroyed completely when the Rangers used their Ultra Mode blast on him. Bluefur tried to avenge Bigs by destroying the Rangers. Bluefur was destroyed by the Gosei Ultimate Megazord. The Toxic Mutants were around for 7 episodes.
    (Videos:
    NEED A VIDEO OF BIG'S DESTRUCTION RIGHT HERE
    Gosei Ultimate Megazord= )

Once again, Malkor and Vrak remain.

3 villains have been destroyed, but there are more to come.
    Right. Vrak will build a robot name Metal Alice to fight the Rangers and Robo Knight.
  • edited October 2013
    @vgiannell5 how do you know that? And if it's true, why would you give up a juicy spoiler before the episode airs?
  • @vgiannell5 how do you know that? And if it's true, why would you give up a juicy spoiler before the episode airs?
    Simple. I read it in the Power Rangers Wikiapedia.
  • thats right and another robot is coming on the messenger it seems vrak doesn't get destroyed on the 1st season we still going to see him on supermegaforce joinin with his brother. In the end is sad to see the RoboKnight Farewell... IM DONE NOT SPOILING MORE...
  • I have a feeling that everything the bad guys have done all builds up to 1 thing. I'm not gonna give details
  • Just saw today's episode. I never thought the rangers would destroy Malkor and his Warship while Robo Knight was at the Library. And I'll bet Vrak survived the Warship's destruction.
  • edited September 2014
    After seeing the Human Condition, I feel surprised. I thought Malkor and Trakeena's final battle would be similar, but it wasn't. Trakeena was an insect and when she entered a slimy cocoon, she came out with new powers and looks. Malkor was an insect and when he entered a technological-looking cocoon, he came out with new powers, but the same look.

I thought Malkor would look like this when he came out
  • When I saw the Human Condition, I couldn't believe Robo Knight spend the entire episode in a library while the rangers were fighting Malkor or that they defeated him without their Ultra powers.
  • @vgiannell5 the footage used for "The Human Condition" comes from episode 15 or 16 of goseiger where the ultra powers and roboknight weren't revealed yet. they probably didnt want to have an episode without roboknight in it in some way hence the library bits.
  • @PoisonLotus I think it would have been nice if the producers had Robo Knight fight Metal Alice one-on-one while the Rangers fight Malkor
  • @PRThunder yea that would have been better than the horrible rap bit at the end.
  • The rap was so un-Robo-Knight-like, but I guess they put that scene there to show that Robo Knight is getting better with being human-like.
  • The new episode I saw today was great. But I'm worried about the Armada heading for Earth. Since the Messenger showed up, I suspect Vrak's brother Vekar and his comrades won't be far behind.