New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited March 2014
    I hope we can see the Mega Force Rangers as the Dairangers again... I found it weird they never said what the name of the team was, I imagined them being called Power Rangers Dynamo...
    Hopefully we can see other Super Sentai teams used as Power Rangers this season. The more Power Rangers, the merrier.

We still have these Sentai teams to go through.

Super Sentai name: Himitsu Sentai Goranger

Super Sentai name: J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai

Super Sentai name: Battle Fever J

Super Sentai name: Denshi Sentai Denjiman

Super Sentai name: Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan

Super Sentai name: Dai Sentai Goggle Five

Super Sentai name: Kagaku Sentai Dynaman

Super Sentai name: Choudenshi Bioman

Super Sentai name: Dengeki Sentai Changeman

Super Sentai name: Choushinsei Flashman

Super Sentai name: Hikari Sentai Maskman

Super Sentai name: Choujuu Sentai Liveman

Super Sentai name: Kousoku Sentai Turboranger

Super Sentai name: Chikyu Sentai Fiveman

Super Sentai name: Chojin Sentai Jetman

Super Sentai name: Gosei Sentai Dairanger
  • edited March 2014
    I had always said in the past that Gokaiger suits would be a bad idea in Power Rangers, but now I believe it was a good idea to make Gokaiger the Super Mode for Megaforce. There actually is some resemblance between Goseiger and Gokaiger.

I'll start with the suits. In the upper body, the Gokager's suits looks like somebody stretched out and un-zipped the chest area on Goseiger to reveal a black shirt underneath. Then there's the cuffs. The Gokaiger cuffs look like powered-up versions of Goseiger's cuffs

The helmets are another. Check out the resemblances between the Goseiger helmets and the helmet of Gokai Silver. It's like their on the same team.

This is just like in the old days when Saban chose the White Dairanger to become the seventh MMPR Ranger, even though MMPR originated from Zyuranger. /

Anyone agree?
    @PowerRangerPlanet , @NightMere10 , @Dubby , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @DekaBlue , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @GoldenTurbo , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken , @harsh , @PoisonLotus, @thejim ?
  • edited March 2014
    It's incredible how far we came in Megaforce/Super Megaforce. One year ago, we started with this.

Now we're here

With all the things that have happened in just one year, it'll be amazing to see what comes next.
  • I'll agree, Mega Force started really slow, but the second season has just been awesome... I loved the Legendary powers the team has... My one beef with Wes returning, and fighting along all the other Rangers that with be there in costume only, is that there will be no Wes/ Jen or Tommy/ Kimberly moments... I think my favorite episode so far is the Wild Force episode where they recruit the Red Wild Force Lion, just wish that Princess Shayla was in the episode... And the Samurai episode had more Jayden in it and as the Red Samurai Ranger... I will say that I like Troy, but wish they would develop his character a little more... Plus I really want to see Alpha 5 back, I really miss Alpha 5...
  • edited May 2014
    Anybody remember this Power Ranger toy from when we had Power Rangers Dino Thunder on TV?
    This one was called "Phantom Ranger" (even though the name was already taken back in PRT).

Who think that this toy should be made into an actual Power Ranger?
    It would be just like what they did with the Spirit Rangers in PRJF.

For those of you who are still trying to build him, here's some help.
    Red Ranger's Blaster= Left arm
    Blue Ranger's Blaster = Right arm
    Yellow Ranger's Cannon= Left hand weapon, chest, and backpack
    Black Rangers's Double Cannon= Torso and upper part of legs
    White Ranger's Glider= Phantom Ranger's glider
    Triassic Ranger's Dual Sabers= Lower legs and feet
  • edited May 2014
    Does anyone besides me think that Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce is very unique?
    It's proving to be unlike any of the past Power Rangers seasons we've seen. The concept of teenagers with attitude is still there, but the season(s) of Megaforce/Super Megaforce gives us a story we've never seen before.

First, the Power Rangers. When they started out, they were 3 separate groups. We had Troy (the new-comer), Noah and Jake (the two friends who are guys), and Gia and Emma (the two friends who are guys). They unite to become Power Rangers Megaforce. They learn how to be a team and how to better battle evil as time goes on. Later on, Robo Knight enters. A robot Power Ranger that can morph into a zord, then a megazord. His mission is to protect the Earth, but doesn't understand that protecting the world meant protecting its inhabitants too. The Rangers teach him the value of teamwork, humanity, etc. What he knows and learned is tested when Metal Alice enters claiming that humans, including the Rangers, are just harming their own world. He becomes a better hero than when he first appeared, and he becomes more human-like. After using his own power and the Messenger's power to help the Rangers, he becomes "missing in action". With Robo Knight missing, only 5 Rangers remain to protect the world from the Armada, until Orion, an alien whose homeworld and race was destroyed by the Armada, arrives to help as the Silver Ranger. He became a Ranger to keep other worlds from being destroyed and to get revenge on the Armada .

Second, the Villains. We didn't start out with the big bosses like most seasons did. We started out with the main villain's youngest son (Vrak), the main villain's admiral (Malkor), the admiral's warrior (Creepox) and the admiral's personal minions (Loogies). They just came out of nowhere determined to conquer the world. Vrak is actually a prince, but he was second in line to the throne. He was not treated as royalty, wasn't provided for like royalty, had no followers, and no minions of his own in the beginning. Malkor may have ordered him to recruit the Toxic Mutants, but they followed Vrak's command. Once Vrak had his underwater lab, Metal Alice, and the Messanger, and Malkor was gone, that's when he was finally able to be a full leader. He is quite capable of fending for himself. The only thing he received from royalty was his robotic Zombats. Though he was working with Malkor and Creepox, he was more of a lone villain. He was the only member of Warstar who payed attention to the humans and learned about them. This made him a worthy adversary for the Power Rangers. Malkor was the leader of the group, but he never did anything except give orders and yell. Creepox was strong, but he was a fool. He constantly underestimated the strength of humans and refused to learn about them. This led to his downfall. When Creepox was destroyed, a new villain didn't step forward, Vrak went out to recruit new villains. He found worthy allies in the Toxic Mutants, beings who were created out the carelessness of people. Humans closed down a toxic factory, but never bothered to clean up the chemicals, which resulted in the birth of the Toxic Mutants. The Toxic Mutants were determined to show the humans the consequences for their carelessness, but never took action until Vrak appeared and offered them the world in exchange for their help. So the aliens and the mutants joined forces against the Rangers, and alliance we haven't seen in past seasons. The Toxic Mutants were better than Creepox. They learned from their fights with the Rangers and they heeded Vrak's lessons. When the Toxic Mutants were destroyed, Vrak decided to use what he learned about human to determine his next move. Vrak build an underwater lab for himself. There he could build robots to battle the Rangers and conquer the world. He realized the the Insectoid monsters and mutants were not powerful enough. Since robots can be rebuilt and upgraded, this was a smart move by Vrak. His first robotic creation was the newest member to Warstar. Her name was Metal Alice. She was built to create robots and to serve Vrak. She made the same mistake as Creepox: underestimating the humans and not learning from them. Malkor lost his patience and decided to take the Rangers head-on. He made a good choice to power up, but he kept failing to destroy the Rangers at every chance he got, leading to him being destroyed. Vrak was lucky to have the loyal Metal Alice to save him when he was injured, but he was left at her mercy, which allowed her to alter him a bit by making him more logical and ruthless. Metal Alice's logical belief would ironically be the end of her. When she was critically injured by the Rangers, Vrak said to her "You are damaged and obsolete. You failed, and logically must be discarded". The most interesting part of the season came when the Messenger arrived. He was as he said "A preview of what's to come". The Messenger was loyal to the royal family he served and a rutless fighter. He wasn't just a simple messenger, he proved to be an impressive villain. He was like a walking, multi-weapon tank. He was armed with a sword, rapid-fire blasters, and missiles. He came to report on the status of Earth. He reported that Earth was ready for invasion leading to the arrival of the Armada. This is the first time that a villain 1: is used to connect one season to the next, 2: has to retreat go into hiding in a season finale. The Armada brought forth another batch of the main villains helpers. We meet the main villain's oldest, but child-like son (Vekar), the son's top commander (Damaras), the female scientist (Levira), and the robot warrior (Argus). Vekar was doing well at first, but soon lost his leadership abilities. Damaras is loyal and proves to be a better leader than Vekar. Levira is smart and has an attitude. Argus is simply a loyal robotic warrior who does his job and doesn't ask questions. Megaforce/Super Megaforce is most unique in terms of the villains.

Third, human activity. Normally, the people run at the sight of monsters. Angel Grove and Briarwood are the only two cities where people fought alongside the Rangers against evil, until Harwood County that is. When the Armada came, the humans got together and helped each other out. This is also the first time we see the citizens rebuild the city after a major attack. In the past, Angel Grove and Terra Venture were the only cities aware of the names of some villains and talked about them. After the Armada's invasion, the people of Harwood County are aware of Prince Vekar and continue to talk about the Armada's presence on Earth. Normally, the people treated the situation as though it would just be one monster after another and not as though there was a group that attacks every day.
  • edited June 2014
    Prepare yourselves Power Rangers fans. I’ve had a glimpse into the future. An evil being is coming. He is cunning, intelligent, and very dangerous. He will be very powerful. The Megaforce Rangers will not be happy to face him.

““He is from a family
    That destroyed worlds
    He lived two different lives
    One of flesh, and one of metal
    When one royal will fall
    The other will stand tall
    Here’s a warning that should be known
    Beware the second in line to the throne”

• I just found out that Super Megaforce's two part episode not only brings Vrak back but Robo Knight as well.

Bad news is Vrak was the reason Robo Knight disappeared and reprogrammed him to fight the rangers.
  • if that is the explanation theyre going with, it contradicts what we saw in megaforce. RoboKnight was already gone when Vrak teleported away.
  • @PoisonLotus that's not necessarily true. The fights with the Messenger and Metal Alice cause the Rangers to be a bit far from Robo Knight. There are 2 possibilities.
    1: Vrak captured Robo Knight while the Rangers fought the Messenger
    2: After Metal Alice's destruction, Vrak teleported to Robo Knight's location while Robo Knight was trying to drag himself away, grabbed him, then took him back to the underwater lab.
    Who wants to bet that the reason we haven't seen or heard from Vrak is that he has been busy reprogramming Robo Knight. He did try before. In Episode 10 he drained Robo Knight's power before attempting to reprogram him. The fight with the Messenger drained all of Robo Knight's power. Vrak would finally have chance to reprogram him.
  • @PoisonLotus that's not necessarily true. The fights with the Messenger and Metal Alice cause the Rangers to be a bit far from Robo Knight. There are 2 possibilities.
    1: Vrak captured Robo Knight while the Rangers fought the Messenger
    2: After Metal Alice's destruction, Vrak teleported to Robo Knight's location while Robo Knight was trying to drag himself away, grabbed him, then took him back to the underwater lab.
    Who wants to bet that the reason we haven't seen or heard from Vrak is that he has been busy reprogramming Robo Knight. He did try before. In Episode 10 he drained Robo Knight's power before attempting to reprogram him. The fight with the Messenger drained all of Robo Knight's power. Vrak would finally have chance to reprogram him.
    My thought exactly. Even though he failed to reprogram Robo Knight before and Metal Alice failed to convince him to join their side, Vrak took advantage of his current condition while the rangers where fighting the Messenger.
  • Does anyone besides me think that the Warstar Empire is the worst choice of villains to cause a battle as big as the upcoming Mega War?
    If we're gonna have a battle like the Mega War, they should have a worthy villain be the cause of it.
    The Warstar Empire came to Earth with absolutely no knowledge about humans. They never even heard of the Power Rangers before coming to Earth. Sure they had a plan about how to invade and conquer Earth, and they had a large army that consists of aliens and machines from different races, but still. After the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and the Zeo Rangers beat there enemies, every villain since that time knew what Power Rangers were. Even the demons that were sealed in a tomb for 10,000 years knew what a Power Ranger was before even meeting any. 20 years after Earth's first team of Power Rangers came around, we get an empire full of evil villains that have absolutely no idea what they were getting into, and they are the villains that will cause the Mega War? It's gonna be like having the army fight a large group of babies. I'll admit that the Armada's first appearance and invasion managed to give us goosebumps, that doesn't change the fact that they came totally unprepared for the Power Rangers.
    There's only one way that the Mega War is gonna be awesome: Vrak has to be the leader. He came unprepared like the rest of the Warstar Empire, but he's the only villain that learned and adapted enough to actually be considered a worthy Power Ranger villain. He now knows about humans and about the Power Rangers, and he no longer underestimates them as much as he did in the beginning. He's the only villain I think is fit to be the reason for the Mega War happening. He is the reason the invasion was able to begin after all. He gave the Messenger permission to tell the Armada to come to Earth, he gave the go ahead to start the invasion, he should be the one to lead the forces in the final battle we will know as the Mega War.
  • edited July 2015
    6 days until Power Rangers Super Megaforce returns. From this trailer, it looks like it's gonna be good.
  • Can you please upload Super megaforce episodes 1 and 2 they dont longer work/exist on your site please!:)) i need them
  • edited September 2014
    @iFresh, I have episodes. They are Hulu links, but they're all I have right now. I do hope to find more links.