New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• I honestly don't really like that. I think there should be one Villain. The only time that was good was in power rangers In space and Lost Galaxy. Operation Overdrive's villains were terrible, they mostly fought among them selves instead of Fighting the rangers, plus most of the Operation Overdrive villains where just annoying and poorly designed.
  • Does anyone know are they keeping the same cast or doing a whole new cast for megaforce?
  • Does anyone know are they keeping the same cast or doing a whole new cast for megaforce?
  • the way it happened in goseiger was that when a group of villians were destroyed another group would come in, so if megaforce does it the same way they won't all be on the show at the same time.
  • @Sayla0079: I'm not sure I understand your question. Those who've auditioned for Haim Saban (the last 20 people who had screen tests) will find out whether or not they got the parts either this week or next week, but we might not find out until August. But, yes, they're keeping the same cast for the next 2 years.
  • edited July 2012
    @EAGLE_1 But in gosieger, brajira of the messiah was actually the main villain. He was just in a disguise when he was with Warstar, Yuumajuu, and a cyborg for Robogōgu. So maybe Saban may follow the same plot.
  • Infiltration huh. Sounds interesting.
  • @Yanman10 I know, I just didn't feel like typing it all out, and I didn't want to spoil anything.
  • edited July 2012
    I don't really understand his question either... lol
    what do you mean are they gonna keep the same cast?
  • I don't really understand his question either... lol
    what do you mean are they gonna keep the same cast?
    Oh sorry I mean are they going to do what they did in the zordon era where they kept the same cast and characters each season or are they going to go the sentai route and change the cast and characters every season like they started doing in prlg.
  • Megaforce is going to last 2 seasons and they're keeping the same cast for those two seasons. Once it gets to the 2015 season, they'll hold a casting process for that and pick new actors.
  • @NightMere10 Ah thx that was what I was trying to find out
  • I will help with this season if needed. BTW did you guys know Power Rangers is returning to FoxKids soon. Well today it's called CW4Kids but still the Fox Channel. I hope when that happens Fox will let Saban air all 40 episodes in one year because this two year thing Nick is doing is hurting the show more then helping it.
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah, I mentioned that a few pages back, when RangerCrew posted their interview. I know it's starting this fall, but I wonder if they'll start showing the 2015 PR season on there.

And yes, I agree. PR is better with 40 episodes as one season. I felt like with the 2 20 episode seasons they try and cram a lot into one season, but it turns out like crap.
  • I also agree with the 40 episodes on one season instead of doing it over a two year time. Why saban didn't just sign a deal with Disney or Fox kids is beyond me, nick sucks.