New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 19-Disc DVD Set!

I Know this was posted in the other thread, but decided i'd start a fresh topic for it. As we have already known, all seasons of Power Rangers are being released on dvd, but it seems that the MMPR franchise is being released sooner than expected. From what the video says, you can own the set "today". But after a little bit of research, I don't see the full set anywhere yet. Just the first volume on Shout!.

Although, on this poster, on ShoutFactory, it says that they will be sold during the Comic-Con panel. So, my guess, it'll also be released online the same day, which is the 12th.

(This poster is awesome, and if it were a little bigger, I could do great things with it)

Here's a link to the original article with video:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/10/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-comic-con/

Also, on a side note, just checked amazon, and noticed a new MMPR: The Movie dvd cover, or at least new to me. How many different covers do they need? lol

http://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Movie/dp/B0000A14T9/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1341977325&sr=1-2&keywords=mighty+morphin+power+rangers

Comments

• I don't think it's being released online. And that picture is a "passport" for those who are attending Comic-Con. You take the "passport" with you to multiple booths that have to do with PR (listed on the bottom part of the card) to get stamped showing you visited there. Once you get all the stamps, you get an exclusive t-shirt. That's all. (Kinda lame if you ask me).

I kinda wish I held out on buying MMPR: The Movie, just so I could get that box. It looks better than the one I have now (the standard cover, i guess). I think they have a new one for Turbo. I don't get why they keep changing it, but still.
  • Yeah, I know it's a passport. I just called it a poster because it was labelled that. I honestly think that cover looks horrific, i'm glad I have the one I have now, so much better.
  • edited July 2012
    Oh ok, sorry.

Hoenstly though, I feel like they should be doing all this big promotion at Power Morphicon, where fans actually care. I mean, I feel like Power Rangers at Comic Con is just something so small that they'll just walk right past it and say something like, "Oh, I used to love that show. It's still going on?" and keep on going with whatever they were doing.

As well, I take back what i said earlier, they are selling the MMPR set online: http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257946
  • That's a lot of money but almost worth it.
  • It's less than the 40 DVD set and it still has all the features (except for one) that I want, so I think I'll just be going with this.
  • Hah, told you it would be online. But it wasn't there when I posted my last message, so it must've been added within 24 hours. Either way, it's been added, but won't be released until 8/28/12, so still a while to go. But yeah, quite a bit of money, worth it though.
  • I make 140 a week, very tempting to get that box set.
  • Shoot, it's so much cheaper than the 40 Disc, so I'm leaning more towards getting just MMPR. However, it really all depends on how much my last book for school costs and I've been taking my time searching around for TimeLife coupon codes to see if I could possibly get more than 10% off the set.
  • I wanna get the MMPR boxset just cause it looks fancy but i also wanna get the other seasons. Lol, i hate decisions -_-
  • Well, I'm only leaning towards just getting MMPR because it has all the new special features I want on it, except for the PMC one (which I bet will be posted on youtube at one point or another). But, it really just depends on how much of a discount I can get on the 40 DVD set.
  • ah, I'm not too big into the special features stuff, i just wanna own my child hood super hero's on DVD :)
  • Yeah....that's the second reason....lol
  • Saban should consider getting digimon back and releasing dvd's of those.
  • Nah, Digimon is like a fly to the cash cow that is Power Ranger.
  • Season 1 of Digimon is already up for pre-order on Amazon.