New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW

Comments

• edited October 2013
    On October 12, 2013, the Toxic Mutants, Bigs and Bluefur, initiated their ultimate plan to conquer the world. Their last stand against the Rangers was better than Creepox's, but they made the same mistake many other villains have, they underestimated the Power Rangers. They came close to winning, but they should have thought things out more.

Goodbye TOXIC MUTANTS

Goodbye BIGS

Goodbye BLUEFUR

• Creepox and the Toxic Mutants maybe gone, but Admiral Malkor and Vrak aren't gonna let these loses stop them from invading Earth. If I know Vrak, he'll probably build a robot called Metal Alice to take Creepox's place in the Warstar.
  • edited October 2013
    @vgiannell5 how do you know that? And if it's true, why would you give up a juicy spoiler before the episode airs?
    Malkor and Vrak will definitely keep going, but 2 villains left is a tough situation. If Vrak builds Metal Alice, it will be cool, but it would be cooler if Alice showed up like the Insectoids did. A second villain group trying to conquer Earth would be a good competition and challenge.

Also, I think I'm gonna miss Bigs and Bluefur. They were good villains to have on the show. I think they actually made the show better. They brought something to the show that Malkor, Vrak, and Creepox couldn't. I wish they could have stuck around longer. They were great.
    Anyone else have an opinion on the Toxic Mutants?
  • Power Rangers Super Megaforce is coming. It's only a few months away. Here are some discussions that may be of service to all Power Rangers fans.

Power Rangers Megaforce (Viewable Episodes) http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/530/power-rangers-megaforce-viewable-episodes/p1

Power Rangers Super Megaforce discussion (recent news, opinions, photos, etc) http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/560/power-rangers-super-megaforce-discussion-recent-news-opinions-photos-etc/p1

Power Rangers Megaforce: SILVER RANGER? http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/465/power-rangers-megaforce-silver-ranger/p1
  • edited October 2013
    The Power Rangers have destroyed Creepox, Bigs, and Bluefur. After that, only Malkor and Vrak remained... until now. After the destruction of the Toxic Mutants, Vrak took matters into his own hands. He has been building a secret underwater laboratory and he recently completed it. From there, he can build an army of robots to use to fight the Rangers and conquer the world. His very first creation is the newest ally to the forces of evil and the newest Power Rangers villain. Power Ranger fans, I present to you... the mechanical villainess... METAL ALICE
  • What would Malkor think if he found out what Vrak has been up to lately?
  • edited October 2013
    @vgiannell5 remember what happened in Episode 10 "Man and Machine" when Malkor found a mutant he didn't know calling out to Vrak? Malkor wasn't too happy to find out Vrak was acting out behind his back. Here's clip to remind anyone who forgot.

Anyway, I had the link to "The Human Factor" episode, but it got removed the day after I saw it. From what I've seen, this what I say about Metal Alice.

METAL ALICE: She is a loyal robot who serves Vrak. She is capable of creating new machines using her tablet (which can transform into a sword). She is capable of recording data from battles and using them to upgrade her robotic creations. She has a wicked personality. She is even crafty with words. She tried to convince Robo Knight to join her machine army by telling him that humans and their pollution are the real reason for the harm that's being done to the planet. Her teleportation goes like this: A crystal-like shape appears around her and then she and the shape vanish.

You must watch "The Human Factor" to see her debut and Vrak and Metal Alice's underwater lab.

What do you think about Metal Alice based on what I've told you?
  • Now that I finally saw "Raising Spirits" all the pieces come together. The Toxic Mutants were destroyed. After that, the Halloween episode occured. Vrak didn't appear in the Halloween episode, so he could have been building the Underwater base at that time, then "Human Factor" occurs and we are shown what Vrak had been doing since Bigs and Bluefur's destruction and we get introduced to Metal Alice. It makes perfect sense.
  • edited November 2013
    PRM "Rico the Robot" reveals more about the true nature of Vrak. Vrak does not serve Malkor at all, he is actually working for his family. He's been using Admiral Malkor, Creepox, the Toxic Mutants, and his machine army all along. This means that all of my suspicions have been correct. I knew Malkor couldn't be the top boss of PRM. He didn't show any leadership skills, just a lot of temper, like PRMF's Morticon did. All the villains we met in Power Rangers Megaforce are just pawns of a greater force. It looks like there is a bigger battle coming. Whatever happens, it will most likely be big.

Speaking of Malkor, he has decided to do what Trakeena did so many years ago....enter a cocoon. Malkor is using his cocoon as a last resort like Trakeena did. He will gain greater power than before and face the Power Rangers himself... like Trakeena did.
    Here's the clip
  • PRM "Rico the Robot" reveals more about the true nature of Vrak. Vrak does not serve Malkor at all, he is actually working for his family. He's been using Admiral Malkor, Creepox, the Toxic Mutants, and his machine army all along. This means that all of my suspicions have been correct. I knew Malkor couldn't be the top boss of PRM. He didn't show any leadership skills, just a lot of temper, like PRMF's Morticon did. All the villains we met in Power Rangers Megaforce are just pawns of a greater force. It looks like there is a bigger battle coming. Whatever happens, it will most likely be big.

Speaking of Malkor, he has decided to do what Trakeena did so many years ago....enter a cocoon. Malkor is using his cocoon as a last resort like Trakeena did. He will gain greater power than before and face the Power Rangers himself... like Trakeena did.
    Here's the clip
    I've been thinking about Vrak's intentions too. If Malkor gets destroyed by the rangers, he and Metal Alice will the only main villains left until the Armada shows up. I'm am however concern about what Malkor will do to Vrak if he finds out he's being double crossed.
  • edited November 2013
    maybe it's just me but some of the stuff in the episode reminded me of episode 14 of bioman.
  • @ vgiannell5 If Malkor found out about Vrak's double-crossing, he'd probably get really mad, but since he appears to be working for a greater force, he'd probably get in trouble for attacking Vrak. Since Vrak seems out-ranked by someone, he would probably get in trouble his treachery was discovered.

@sayla0079 I haven't seen Bioman. What parts remind you of it?
  • edited November 2013
    Pink befriending the robot and convincing the others not to destroy it

heres the episode in question from bioman that I was talking about

prp I hope this was okay to post
  • Just saw the new episode today. Metal Alice should've learned by now that no matter what she says and does, Robo Knight will never betray the rangers.
  • I guess Metal Alice is not as logical as she claims to be. It's logical that Robo Knight would protect the humans and Earth because it is his programmed mission, and he may be developing into a much more advanced machine. Out of all the villains I've seen in Megaforce, I think Metal Alice can be the most hated. After seeing everything she's done so far, I think she would be the most hated Megaforce villain.