New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Samurai Poll

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
glad to see in the Poll (bottom righ)t 60% of you said samurai isnt the worst season so far as its one of my fave along with dino thunder ninja storm and rpm :P lol

Comments

• Trying to figure out how to move the poll to the top, since a lot of people can't see it. But can't figure it out. I totally think that it's the worst season so far. Horrible storyline and horrible acting.
  • lol worst than LR and OO ? i personally like it & think the actings getting better but some of the characters are annoying Mike/kevin...& just noticed 5 people only voted im sure you'll find a way to move it to the top !
  • Samurai isn't one of the worst seasons I've seen, that would be Operation Overdrive, but I do like the series
  • I think Samurai is a pretty bad season, but it does have things I really do like about it. It's one of those cases where I think it's bad, but i can't help but watch it every weekend when a new episode comes on. Not worse than OO or RPM, but somewhere around there
  • Power Rangers Samurai is a fan service series I think, they are trying to bring back a couple of old things for us to see with no explanation. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the Dragonzord just walked on screen one day. :/
  • Power Rangers Samurai is a fan service series I think, they are trying to bring back a couple of old things for us to see with no explanation. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the Dragonzord just walked on screen one day. :/
    Just the fact that they totally disregard any of the series that Disney created Is stupid.

• Lol Disney did a better job with some of their seasons then Saban with samurai. :/Well I guess Saban lost what they had when they were doing power rangers before, samurai just isn't so hot.
  • Lol Disney did a better job with some of their seasons then Saban with samurai. :/Well I guess Saban lost what they had when they were doing power rangers before, samurai just isn't so hot.
    The thing with Disney is, I hated many of their seasons at the time, because I was looking for the same feel as it was with Saban, never really happened. Although I loved Dino Thunder. But the main thing about Disney was, you know they have money, a ton of it, and you knew that the production would look somewhat nice, visually. The problem were the ratings, they weren't good enough for Disney, so they decided to cut their losses and just sell it. Problem now is, Saban doesn't have nowhere near as much money as Disney does, and Nick isn't willing to dish out a lot of money for a "low rated" show. So yeah, PR may last a long time on Nick, but unless the ratings are there, the show won't get any better. They'll still hire people with no acting abilities at all, and direct the show towards toddlers, like they are now. At least with Disney, they didn't make you feel stupid, the writing was somewhat less childish.

• Eh saban will probably give it up sooner or later because they won't be making much money on it. Let's just hope the next team to pick it up finds decent actors and writers.
  • Eh saban will probably give it up sooner or later because they won't be making much money on it. Let's just hope the next team to pick it up finds decent actors and writers.
    I honestly don't think it'll go anywhere anytime soon. Nick doesn't really require high ratings, considering they don't spend a lot on their shows. Plus, kids watch nick all day long, they watch anything on there, even if it's horrible lol
  • Ugh nick sucks :( why can't someone that actually cares have control over power rangers
  • Ugh nick sucks :( why can't someone that actually cares have control over power rangers
    I'm hoping that samurai Is just a stepping stone. Maybe they're just using it to build up a new audience, and then they'll spend some decent money and make a somewhat good season. But i highly doubt it.
  • I'm hoping that samurai Is just a stepping stone. Maybe they're just using it to build up a new audience, and then they'll spend some decent money and make a somewhat good season. But i highly doubt it.
    I'm hoping that as well, but I think Saban just bought the rights back to PR because for years he's been hearing how much the Disney Era sucks and how people still love the show and so he wanted to crank out something that a new generation would enjoy and keep bringing in money for it. I honestly, don't think it's going to get any better next season.
  • Well I think as long as they continue Samurai as is, it's pretty much unsaveable. But Saban better do a good job with the next series. Especially if they decide to use Goseiger or Gokaiger.