New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Villains

Kamen Rider

971 to 1975
Villains were come attack Planet Earth and attack city town also kill human people.

1976 to 1978
Is no Villains attack Planet Earth, City Town and human people.

1979 to 1981
Villains were come attack Planet Earth and attack city town also kill human people.

1982 to 1983

1985 to 1986

1987 to 1989

1990 to 1991

1992 to 1994

2000 to present ????
I not know when end finish in future if there no more Villains come Planet Earth for attack town city and kill human people.

Metal Hero

1982 to 1998

1999 to present
Is no more Villains come to Planet Earth for attack City Town and kill human people.

Super Sentai

1975 to 1977

1979 to present
I not know when end finish in future if there no more Villains come Planet Earth for attack town city and kill human people.

Tokusatsu

I not know another series and if Villains still come Planet Earth for attack town city and kill human people?

Or if there no more Villains come to Planet Earth for attack city town and kill human people.

Comments

• I want to know which Villains spaceship was come travel to Earth planet attack in Kamen Rider series, Super Sentai series and Metal Hero series ?
  • edited May 2014

I was thinking about another different Villains from why this picture never join United Alliance of Evil in Power Rangers in Space?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    imageimageimageimage

Power Rangers Zeo
    imageimage

Power RangersTurbo
    imageimage

• imageimageimage
    I was thinking about all Footsoldiers from Power Rangers, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes and another different Tokusatsu series never have female with fight with Power Rangers, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes and another heroes so that Footsoldiers alway male fighting.

So I wander why that Footsoldiers never have female and why male?
  • Actually, In Super Sentai, Princess Diansu (aka Power Rangers Lightpseed Rescue's Vypra) had Imp Bodyguard Corp. They were female versions of the Spirit-Servant Imps.
  • Actually, In Super Sentai, Princess Diansu (aka Power Rangers Lightpseed Rescue's Vypra) had Imp Bodyguard Corp. They were female versions of the Spirit-Servant Imps.
    I see I never see this footsoldiers have female before in Super Sentai

So anyway I have see some male footsoldiers have show their groin or crotch when they show up

• edited August 2014
    Also I have that some footsoldiers have been nearly hump Rangers with some male and some female if they can feel that footsoldiers have groin or crotch when footsoldiers touch them.
  • It would have been nice to see female Batlings in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. Actually it would be nice to see female footsoldiers in Power Rangers and other shows. It would make an interesting detail in the shows.
  • It would have been nice to see female Batlings in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. Actually it would be nice to see female footsoldiers in Power Rangers and other shows. It would make an interesting detail in the shows.
    Ok I only know I remember one thing that Putties have been humping all Rangers is Jason, Trini, Billy, Kimberly and Zack very close and putties have tough with their groin in
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1.

So I have guess if Raangers can feel Putties crotch if putties humping touch Rangers.

Also that Putties is very close try sex Rangers.
  • imageimageimage

I was thinking did Vrak and his Villains team were work with his brother is Prince Vekar and his father Emperor Mavro with their Villains team together right or not?
  • @EHT30J1981if you're asking if the villains from Megaforce were working with the villains from Super Megaforce, then the answer is yes. Malkor, Vrak, and Creepox went ahead of the Armada to find planets to conquer before the Armada arrived. When Creepox was destroyed, Vrak asked the Toxic Mutants (Bigs and Bluefur) to join forces with the aliens to "make all earthlings bend" to their will. Once the Toxic Mutants were destroyed, Vrak created Metal Alice to help with Malkor and Vrak's mission. The messenger was sent by the Armada to check if Earth was ready to be conquered. All these villains were working together.
  • Has anyone ever thought that Vrak and Vekar have a sibling rivalry and have been trying to out do each other trying to impress their father, Mavro?