New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Nostalgia Trip

edited August 2013 in General Discussion
Hey all,
Just wondered if there's any more in the forums like me who now enjoy Power Rangers not just because of the show itself, but how the show takes me back to my childhood, I regained my love for PR in 2005 after finding an old MMPR VHS tape in a charity shop (I guess a flea market type place for all those in the US) and really enjoyed it at the time, SPD was being shown in the UK and I decided to check it out, needless to say Bridge was the main reason I watched, not to mention the hotness of the female cast at the time (Kat/Syd/Z/Morgana) but I watched on and remained a fan to this day...

What are your PR stories and how long have YOU been a fan???
hcd01

Comments

• I'm definitely the same. I grew up watching the show, from the very beginning, and stopped at around the Time Force area. From that point, I would only watch random episodes once in a while. Then, about 8 years ago, I was at a dvd rental store, near my house, and saw the Power Rangers: The Ultimate Rangers dvd, I was excited, so I bought it, and watched it. It totally brought me back to those days. I remember the day like it was yesterday. The next day, I went back, and asked the owner to order the Mighty Morphin' movie, and the Turbo movie for me. Around that time, PRP was born, and I started working on the site, so I could share my love of the show, with everyone else.
  • I remember watching the show when it started I was in fifth grade I watched up to prlg (albeit sporadically) and did watch rpm online last year
  • I first fell in love with Power Rangers by watching the movie when I was young... Of course, I would not come along it until way later in my life (2 years ago almost) when Dino Thunder reappeared on Nicktoons for some reason... after that, I have not be able to stay from it..