New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers 20th anniverysary special episode ?

edited November 2013 in General Discussion
i thought theres gonna be alot of returning Rangers for this 20th season megaforce, i didnt see any till now and we are reaching the finale episode soon

Comments

• My guess is that PRM was made to introduce us to the Megaforce Rangers and get to know them. We watch that season hoping to see old Rangers, but that would have kept our attention away from the new Rangers. Power Rangers Super Megaforce (season 21) will show us old Rangers for sure.
    Or Megaforce uses a lot of Goseiger footage, and Goseiger did not have the old Sentai teams showing up. Gokaiger had previous Sentai teams showing up. Saban is just sticking to the boundaries of footage
  • What about the movie? I heard they were going to film a 3rd movie way back when saban release a press in 2011 when he got the rights back.. Megaforce is the perfect season to make that movie!! C'mon Saban!
  • @iFresh It was just talk but I doubt they've been able to get anything done. It's not as easy as just wanting to make one. I'm sure they want to, it's just a matter of planning things right and getting everything worked out.