New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: The Power Rangers and other heroes

2»

Comments

• Well now Dino Super Charge is stronger than ever. Now they have Power Rangers, 9 Energems, and still have 9 zords.
    Now there's only one more Energem to find, and one more Ranger to create.
  • All 10 Energems are found.
    All 10 Rangers are active.
    All 10 zords are awake.
    Question is, who is this Dino Charge Silver Ranger from space?
  • All 10 Energems are found.
    All 10 Rangers are active.
    All 10 zords are awake.
    Question is, who is this Dino Charge Silver Ranger from space?
    An alien named Zenowing who also happens to be the apprentice of Keeper and the creator of the Dino Charge Zords.
  • The Ninja Steel Gold Ranger is full of surprises beyond Ranger powers, weapons, and zords. So Levi Weston is actually Aiden Romero, the brother of Brody Romero (Red Ninja Steel Ranger) who took the name "Levi Weston" to hide himself from Galvanax. This is a first for Power Rangers.
    I mean we had a two-name situation with Nick/Bowen (Mystic Force Red Ranger), but that was a different scenario.
    This is quite a nice surprise. Wonder what other kinds of scenarios might be thrown our way on Power Rangers in the modern day.
  • edited November 2017
    The source of the Ninja Steel's power is incredible. The Ninja Nexus Prism contained can consciously choose the protectors of it's Ninja Power Stars, protects those who are hurt defending it for years to come, provide the owners of the Ninja Power Stars with their desires (magic for Preston for example), can create zords with magic, can turn broken pieces of its Ninja Power Stars into more stars which allows more chosen warriors to join.
    I cannot believe it. The Ninja Nexus Prism is undoubtedly an epic object.
    Speaking of turning "broken pieces of its Ninja Power Stars into more stars which allows more chosen warriors to join", where we had one red Ranger, the Ninja Nexus Prism made two more. Now we have Brody the Red Ninja Steel Ranger, Mick the Red-Silver Ninja Steel Ranger, and Dane the Red-Gold Ninja Steel Ranger. How incredible is that?

• Talk about a long line of Power Rangers.
  • edited September 2018

I think that at this point, we should called Tommy the Master Power Ranger, given that his new Master Morpher lets him access all the Ranger powers he has ever had.

• So, how do we like the Beast Morpher Rangers?

• So, how do we like the Dino Fury Rangers?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bCos1nDAY0

And how do we like the new recruits. I'm lovin them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv2E560tzWU
  • So many heroes in 30 years. Amazing!