New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What's Your Favourite Team-Up?

2»

Comments

• I liked Once a Ranger, but REALLY liked Forever Red. Having all the Red Rangers come back as an elite team to decimate an entire machine batallion. Now that's a good show!
  • I enjoy the whole idea of the team up but my favourite has to be either forever red (that was just awesome personified!) or wild force/time force. but to the tenth power is also really high up there for me.
  • edited December 2011
    the Zeo/Alien Rangers team up was a pretty great one... would have been a better send off for Billy if David Yost had actually Been there! S.P.D./Dino-thunder's crossover "History" is a personal favorite of mine, not too crazy about "Wormhole" though... seemed kinda unnessecary, they should have just done a two parter!
  • space/lost galaxy is by far my favorite team up...though it has a sad ending:(
  • @Zenith_Green I know what you mean, the wormhole crossover was kinda pointless, and they didn't even have the real JDF playing Tommy.
  • ^ Agree 100%. I hated watching it
  • Yup, pretty painful but, that "no one gets inside our circle" bit never fails to get a little pumped up... don't know why
  • Let me think on that. There was:
    PRZ with MMAR
    PRT with Jason and Kim
    PRIS with Turbo Blue Ranger
    PRLG with PRIS
    PRLR with PRLG
    PRTF with PRLR
    PRWF with PRTF
    PRWF with MMPR Red (Jason), MMAR Red, PRZ Red, PRT Red (T.J.), PRIS Red, PRLG Red, PRLR Red, PRTF Red (Wes), and PRTF Quantom in "Forever Red"
    PRDT with PRNS
    PRSPD with PRDT (in the year 2025)
    PRSPD with PRDT (in the year 2003)
    PROO with MMPR Black (Adam), Ninja Storm Blue, Dino Thunder Yellow, Red SPD (Bridge), and Mystic Force Green in "Once a Ranger"
    PRS/PRSS with PRRPM Red (team-up with other RPM Rangers happened off-screen in RPM's dimension)
    PRM/PRSM with all previous Power Rangers in the "Legendary Battle"

I think my favorites would be:
    PRIS with Turbo Blue Ranger
    PRLG with PRIS
    PRLR with PRLG
    "Forever Red"
    PRDT with PRNS
    PRSPD with PRDT #1 (the year 2025)
    "Once a Ranger"
  • Speaking of Team-ups, here are all the teams ups the Power Rangers ever had.