New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Future

Time Foce
I was thinking about Time Force in future in 3000 year and I wander if that Time Force got history of Power Rangers with Morphs, Zords and another if Tommy and another members from past are not in 3000 year future and maybe they got old people members and died.

SPD
I was thinking about SPD in future in 2025 year and I wander if that SPD got history of Power Rangers with Morphs, Zords and another if Tommy and another members from past are not in SPD year future and maybe they got old people members and died.

Comments

• There's a good chance that many of the past Rangers would still be alive in the year 2025. As for being in the year 3000, there's no way they'd be alive for a thousand years. As for having the history of "Power Rangers with Morphs, Zords", SPD would definitely have it since they had records of the Dino Thunder Rangers, and it's possible that Time Force would have that since Alex mentioned that there were records of Time Force's activities in the year 2001.
  • How SPD got history information of Power Rangers Dino Thunder? But did SPD keep Dino Thunder morph and Zord?

imageimage

Also one more thing about Sky's father is Red Time Force Ranger I not know if SPD keep Red Time Force morph when Sky's father died.

But I not know about another Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow and Quantum Time Foce Rangers morph if SPD keep this.
  • I highly doubt that Sky's father is Wes Collins. The producers of the show just used the Time Force suit again. It's like how the A-Squad had Space Ranger helmets.
    As for the Ranger morphs: No two Ranger teams have the same morphs.
  • edited April 2014
    imageimage
    imageimage
    You see Wes picture face and Sky's father look not same face.

But Sky's father have last name is Tate different last name is Collins Wes's last name.

So you go look this website informaion
    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Wesley_Collins
    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Officer_Tate

I see that A-Squad Rangers and In Space Rangers have 2 different is Black Space Ranger and A-Squad Green Ranger but another A-Squad Rangers and In Space Rangers are same colours.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

I not understand why that A-Squad Rangers was good guy when they was work with Doggie then after that they work with Emperor Gruumm bad guy so what wrong with A-Squad Rangers and what happen to them?

Also I not sure if they was use morph or not with A-Squad Rangers.