New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Super Sentai ToQger - opinions

In the shout box on the main page of the Forum, @mike356 asked
what do you guys think of ToQger?
For those of you know that doesn't know ToQger is, it's actually the 38th season of Super Sentai, also called "Ressha Sentai ToQger". So what do you people think of

SUPER SENTAI TOQGER
Five young people travel on the Rainbow Line. But they have several problems. They'll often arrive at a station only to find it's been taken over by the evil Shadow Line. They can't remember anything beyond their childhoods. And there are lost trains (Resshas) that need to be found.

ALLIES

The Conducter

Ticket

Wagon

SHADOW LINE (Villains)

General Schwarz

Baron Nero

Madame Noa

Miss Greeta

Kuros (footsoldiers)

(ToQger opening into goes here)

Comments

• i've seen a little bit of it but i probably won't watch the rest till the series finishes but so far i like what i've seen
  • I actually do like the season. Most of the episodes have been good save for 14 that one just seemed rushed. But I do like that characters their all different and have their own personalities. The intro is also good a good upbeat song for what this season of sentai is. My biggest complaint would have to be the Toq-Oh not a fan on how it looks kinda wish diesel-oh would be the main megazord.
  • alright we now have the 6 member of the team the former shadow turned rainbow line worker Akira. Though his suit also reminds me more of go-onger. I also like his personal modifications to the build Resha. What do you guys think of emperor Z the leader of the shadows?
  • I am really enjoying and like the story line for ToQer, and got to say that emperor Z is well played. He seems like a cool calm and relaxed character at times, but his power is incredible which makes him a major threat. Don't won't to reveal any spoilers though as not sure if anyone has seen the latest episode. All I can say is that its getting more intense and epic!