New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

Comments

• true but then we wouldn't have to worry about the filesharing sites
  • What about direct download from the site? May require a ton of bandwidth but you wouldn't have to worry about 3rd party deletions.
    I can't do that, because that's breaking the law, directly. Hosting the episodes with a third party is safe because they don't know who's really uploading the episodes. If I host them myself, i'm basically claiming them as my own, which is different.
  • Got it, something will come up in the future to make this easier...
  • I doubt it. With everything that's happened since Megaupload was shut down, I don't think anything will come up in the future.
  • cmon ya poor sport. I said it before on another post but I will reiterate.

First there was Napster, then that got policed and torrents came about, then that got policed and file-sharing sites have come about. Now that it is being policed so we just wait until the next best thing (my money is on the mailing of USB drives to each other!! :-? )
  • Hehe, filesharing will never go "away". It may go underground for a while, but it'll always be there.
    cmon ya poor sport. I said it before on another post but I will reiterate.

First there was Napster, then that got policed and torrents came about, then that got policed and file-sharing sites have come about. Now that it is being policed so we just wait until the next best thing (my money is on the mailing of USB drives to each other!! :-? )
  • Neither has torrenting. Just suggesting that it will fall on the backburners until the next big sharing scheme comes out.
  • i hope filesharing never goes away, its how i get most of my cds!
  • Give us the option to removed our comment and discussion on this forums
  • Give us the option to removed our comment and discussion on this forums
    That would help prevent accidental double posting...
  • I agree, not a bad idea.
  • That would help prevent accidental double posting...
    Or purposeful double posting......

Either way, that would be great
  • To add on to this idea, there should be a system so PRP (and possibly other "higher ups") can delete anybody's irrelevant posts
  • not sure if this is the right place but what about having a spoiler tags option for something we might want to post in the forum but don't want to spoil for people who haven't seen that series or episode.
  • It's in the right place, and that's not a bad idea either