New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

Comments

• Hey prp do you think you can make it where we can delete our posts in case we worded it wrong or whatever?
    Can't you just edit your message?
  • I mean like if we want to get rid entirely of the discussion we started.
  • Sadly, I can't do that with this forum, but you could always ask me to remove it.
  • edited July 2012
    hey how do we vote on the poll i'm trying to but not sure how to go about it.
  • An off-topic section to the forum.
  • I've actually already made this suggestion before. Wish it would happen, because there is more things than just Power Rangers to talk about!
  • Decided to add the off-topic section, thanks for the suggestion. In the process, I removed the "introduce yourself" category, as the threads were becoming tedious and unneeded.
  • Everytime when video got uploaded, they just get removed again. My idea is to set a password for the video that is uploaded. This way it should be harder for the file to be discovered as violation of pivacy.
  • Warning, Rangercrew just got ordered to remove PRSamurai/Super Samurai encodes. Not sure if PRP could face the same ban. If so, it's a major problem since that's the whole point of the site.
  • @Digifiend

Yeah, I heard about what happened. From what i've read, they were "asked" to remove them. If they asked me, out of respect, i'd gladly do the same. As for this forum, the encodes are private, similar to Rangerboard. Rangercrew is a little different.

But when it comes to the main site, yeah, I have no idea what i'm even going to do with it. It's just chaos right now.
  • @PowerRangerPlanet the encodes in the forum are starting to be affected by the copyright infringement crap as well. I know this because @darkvincentes is using one of the websites that will remove copyright material from their databanks and we all somehow need to find a way to upload our copies of the Power Rangers episodes without copyright infringement at all.
  • Sadly, I can't help with that. Other than by giving simple suggestions, like changing filenames, or archiving it, and adding a password. Let's all hope that the new Mega will be our saviour.
  • Sadly, I can't help with that. Other than by giving simple suggestions, like changing filenames, or archiving it, and adding a password. Let's all hope that the new Mega will be our saviour.
    Unless the Government and Industries shut it down like they did Megaupload.
  • I never heard of the new Mega at all. What is the new Mega?
  • I never heard of the new Mega at all. What is the new Mega?
    It's basically Megaupload, just using a different name. Kim Dotcom is still going to be the owner. Here's a link if you want to familiarize yourself with it. It's going to be revolutionary, in terms of filesharing. http://kim.com/mega/ This won't be the final URL though, just a temporary one.