New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Email, Or Contact admin@powerrangerplanet.org.
Please Visit This Thread For Important Infomation Regarding Upcoming Changes!

Back To Action! Big Changes Coming To PowerRangerPlanet.org!

Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this short and sweet. I've been away for a few years, and a lot has happened over this time. I've neglected the site, and I deeply regret this. Many of you have you have stuck around, and i'm truly grateful.

We've been around since 2005, almost 15 years, and the internet has changed immensely over this period, and I feel that it's time I change things up as well.

So here's what's happening:

- supersentaiplanet.com is no more. I've decided that it was time to move on and focus my efforts on PRP as a whole. All of the content on SSP will be moved over to this forum, which I feel will make a better fit, and allow me to manage it better.

- this forum is in dire need of a cleanup. I will be going through the threads and removing outdated/unecessary posts.

- as the forum (hopefully) continues to build it's user base back up again, I will need to ask for some help, in terms of appointing moderators.

- here's the big one, but it's more of a surprise, powerrangerplanet as you knew it, is gone. I will be working on my new venture over the next few weeks, and deploy it as soon as possible. So for now, everybody who visits the site, will be redirected to the forum.

Again, these are big changes, but considering I've been gone for so long, the old content was mainly dead anyway, so it's the perfect time for a revamp.

Please spread the word of the forum, and let everybody know that we're back!

Comments

• @PowerRangerPlanet glad to have you back.
    I hope you like what I've added to the forum's discussion list while you've been away. I've been working quite hard and long on some discussions that are meant to provide entertainment and Ranger info to all the fans of Saban's shows.
  • edited June 21
    @PRThunder

Glad to be back!

I've definitely noticed that you've stayed active; one of the very few to do so. Thanks for sticking with me, and let's hope to bring this forum back to life! It'll take time, but people will find their way back here.
  • Glad that you're back PRP,I deeply sorry because I didn't get to upload much,But anyway glad that PRP site will be back I really love it. :)
  • @Titanium

Thanks! Glad to see you're still around too. Don't worry about the uploading, you being here is enough. Yeah, I really hope to have it up and running soon, it will be very different compared to what it used to be, but still unique. I'll also be tweaking this forum a little, to get rid of some bugs, so hopefully that goes well too.
  • If you have any problem with Super Sentai Shows that are missing Then I have few sources of post Saban Era also some of the ones who gets adapted I will link you to them once I upload them all plus some got Blu-Ray Movies like Gingaman,I'd be truly glad if I gather them all to you PRP. :)