New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Wow, this is definitely different, big time, from any Sentai or PR season I have ever seen. Although, that's not necessarily a bad thing. This season looks to be quite unique and good on the Super Sentai team for trying something different. I think this will be quite the enjoyable season. The vast amounts of gratuitous English, and sometimes Engrish ("let's driving" anyone?), was a bit much, but I'll get over it.

Plus, right in the first episode I saw so many different great toy opportunities, and we all know how important that is. :P

As for the suits. Well, they are kinda strange in that they are not the typical spandex we are used to seeing from Sentai/PR and I think that is really the main reason that they are kinda off-putting to us right now. I, for one, will probably get used to it soon enough.

Other than that, a promising start to what looks like a promising season, and I love the "It's Morphin Time!" and calling the giant robots MegaZords. :P

Lol, that is awesome, I just found this out. The code that runs down the screen during the opening is actually Wikipedia's wikitext code for its Super Sentai article, which also mentions various other Toei properties that have American links, like Spiderman and Sailor Moon.

• First episode was really awesome! I liked it a lot!
  • I'm having issues watching the first episode of Go-Busters from Super Sentai Planet. The audio is fine but the video doesn't work. It appears as a green screen. I'm using the latest version of VLC media player to view it. I haven't had any issues using VLC in the past. I thought it might have been a corruption during download but unless the same corruption is happening for all three downloads, then there's something else wrong. Anyone have an idea on how to help? Thank you in advance.
  • @game thats because it 10bit go to VLC player website download its new awesome update 2.0 and itl be fine
  • Thank you, sarwwaa. I didn't realize VLC 2.0 was out. I thought 1.1.11 was still the latest. It works well now.
  • yup. 2.0 works just fine :)
  • no problem :) happy to help !
  • so what did you all think of the first episode?
  • it was great really taking sentai into a new era
  • my thoughts were already posted above. No need to reiterate them.
  • no spandex the morphing is so much different loved 'its morphing time' such a great pilot episode !
  • Agreed, i cant wait to see more come sunday or monday :)
  • Hey PRP, your shout box said the file was replaced with the MP4 file, but it is still .mkv on your main page, did you post it somewhere else?
  • liking Go Busters so far. has a cool Gundam/Transformers vibe to it. also, like the non-spandex uniforms. wasn't so sure how well i'd dig that but i like it.
  • Need to watch this weeks episode yet. im hoping my friend comes over tomorrow so we can watch it together.