New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Fanfic

Comments

• hey maybe you can answer this for me so I can get a second opinion

of the three so far(mika,kendrix and Kaitlin) what do you think are their strengths and weaknesses?
  • edited May 2012
    also out of the three female shinkengers(karou,mako and kotoha) which one do you think would be a good fit with this group out of curiosity and why?
  • I don't have time to read fanfic atm :/, but IMO, mako would be best. Kaoru and Kotoha are too tame. And Mako's cooking is a great plot driver :D
  • if you get the chance to read it it's starts on page one and there should also be a link a little while back

what do you mean by too tame?
  • tame:tractable, docile, or submissive
  • ah I see thx

heres the cast so far including whats not in the prologue: one lost galaxy ranger, one bioman, one vr trooper,one jetman and one shinkenger.
  • tame:tractable, docile, or submissive
    Re we talking about the same Karou Shiba and Kotoha Hanaori because neither seemed tame to me after watching the whole series.
  • Well, I suppose I was expecting a more Luka-esque personality from Kaoru, but she came out more like Kotoha and Ahim :/. But yea, those 2 are tame in Sentai girl standard.
  • probably didn't help that karou wasn't there for very long so she really didn't get alot of character development on her personality.
  • Kaoru ended up like Gozen for Hurri, she didn't have much character development, but she played a big part in the final plot. But like I said, I expected Kaoru to come out like Luka, with a more Tsundere personality, then Ahim.
  • edited June 2012
    purple or silver
    my boyfriend suggested black since that is a sentai ranger color seen alot
    though out of curiousity why purple or silver?
    so like this then: image
  • #2- i think you should make a seprate part that can be added to biorobo like armor or something
    #1- mindreading, super speed, flying, invisableity, teleportation
    here is a slightly crazy idea, what about having Jun pilot the Bio-dragon?

• edited June 2012
    here is a fanart for my dimension hopping fic of the group so far

http://images.wikia.com/powerrangers/images/5/5a/Dimension_hoppers_fanart.jpg
  • Hey heres a crazy idea for either this fic or the other one what about having Farrah Cat turn good?
  • Kaoru ended up like Gozen for Hurri, she didn't have much character development, but she played a big part in the final plot. But like I said, I expected Kaoru to come out like Luka, with a more Tsundere personality, then Ahim.
    hey speaking of Kaoru is it me or did she mellow out slightly when she showed up in the two gokaiger episodes?