New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Fanfic

Comments

• lol true one thing I did notice between both versions she seems to be a bit of a loner (and slightly stubborn if ep. 6 is any indication)
  • yeah but did have a caring heart...when i watched the episode when she died i cried so much. i wonder where her actress is
  • True I heard rumors her actress is still around just not acting anymore (i've heard different theories on why she left)
  • One thing I know about my fic if I have them go to the jetman dimension I better keep her and gai apart
  • yeah because if u put them together things will get ugly
  • True I have one ther bit of a problem with the trio in my fic

any idea what martial art styles mika or kendrix use out of curiosity?
  • well kendrix is a scientist and mika is a photogropher so it think they mostly relay on the powers
  • or for mika... acting like a boss
  • wasn't sure since in one episode of prlg kendrix was sparring with kai without her powers and mika didn't use her powers the first time her and farrah cat had it out.
  • true but in those shows they can make anyone have martial arts training
  • true but in those shows they can make anyone have martial arts training
  • true these shows also have people walking away after getting telekentically thrown into a mountain unmorphed
  • yeah so say they have some sort of training
  • though the throwing people into mountains unorphed and they come away unscratched is debatable (along with people coming back from the dead)
  • So far in this group we have a photographer,a reporter and a scientist why do I have this feeling of massive chaos down the road.