New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Fanfic

Comments

• so far its good. f\do you have a fanfic account were you also post this?
  • so far its good. f\do you have a fanfic account were you also post this?
    I don't have it posted it yet but when it's done (and where I can figure out to post it) it will be on fanfiction.net
  • if you need help on posting it on fanfiction just let me no
  • oh no the problem I meant is what category to put it in since three (and later five) different shows are involved
  • almost have this chapter done just have to figure out what character info to put in for people who haven't seen these series
  • That mainly applies more for bioman and vr troopers then power rangers lost galaxy
  • oh no the problem I meant is what category to put it in since three (and later five) different shows are involved
    well ou should just make a super sentaixmany in your summery
  • cool wiil there be an ep foucus for lost galxey
  • not sure yet since I already have then going to the bioman dimension and an alternate vr troopers one.
  • speaking of which heres the rest of the chapter (can someone recommend what info I should add for people who havent seen this show

“So you guys are from the future?” Mika asked in surprise “Wow I wonder how things have advanced between your time periods and mine even if it is different dimensions.”

“So since we have to work with each other out of curiosity what is everyone’s occupations?” Kendrix asked “I’m a scientist on a space station well now it’s on another planet since the space station got trashed.”

“I’m a newspaper reporter in my dimension,” Kaitlin replied “Mika how about you?”

“I didn’t really have a job I was trying to become a photographer and trying to make it Africa but the whole ending up as a Bioman pretty much killed that idea.”

“Why Africa?”

“My brother was a photographer in Africa before he died I was trying to follow in his footsteps.” “So Kendrix what made you decide to be a scientist on a space station?”

“Well I always liked science and I didn’t really have anything to keep me on earth so I figured I would go and see the universe.” “Kaitlin what about you?”

“Well I always liked taking pictures and investigating things it just kind of clicked after that, although sometimes it does cause a bit of a problems mainly when Grimlord causes some kind of havoc sometimes I wish Ryan did find out his human identity so we can end the battle with him once and for all.”

“You like taking pictures as well,” Mika said with a slight smile “oh I have a feeling we are going to get along just fine.”

“Wait a minute,” Kendrix said “what about our home dimensions, they might need our help knowing my luck as a ranger Trakeena might come back to life again I don’t know if four rangers can handle her.”

“Don’t worry,” the keeper said “when I brought your three here no time will have passed in your dimensions when you go back eventually less then an hour will have passed.”

“So when do we start this thing?”Kaitlin asked as an alarm went off

“About now,” the keeper said as he hit some keys “The rips are starting you three better get going the computer will automatically send the coordinates of the dimension as well as what is needed to be done to your digitizer.”

“Hey do we come back here in between or do we go straight to the next mission?” Kendrix asked

“The digitizers will inform you as well as help you travel the dimensions in one piece if you remove the digitizer you will not be able to travel and will be stuck in that particular dimension, when you transform into your forms the digitizer will go under your uniform or armor to avoid damage, good luck all of you.” The keeper said as the three started fading out of the dimension “You three are going to need it.”

End of Chapter

Well that’s the first chapter where will this trio end up and what kind of chaos will they meet?

Mika: I am not going to quote Ryoga from Ranma ½ so don’t ask.

Me: I wasn’t going to have you do that um can you go back with the others before too much is spoiled.

Mika (walks off) as long as I don’t end up in Ideon or I am going on strike.

Well anyway before anyone else comes out here complaining here is info for people who have not seen these series.

Name: Kendrix Morgan

Series: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (1999)

Info:

Name: Kaitlin Star

Series: Vr Troopers (1995-1997)

Info:

Name: Mika Koizumi

Series: Choudensi Bioman (1984-1985)

Info:
  • i'm stuck what to put down for the info part though

• hey what type of info should I put down here is kendrix's as an example?

Name: Kendrix Morgan

Series: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (1999)

Info: