New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Fanfic

Comments

• Chapter 1: where it went wrong

“Is it me or does it like there was a lot of trouble here?” Kaitlin asked as the group materialized in the ruins of a park.

“It looks like there might be a problem here with monsters,” Kendrix said “anyway if I am reading the information from the digitizer right we are in Angel Grove in the year 1993.”

“I wonder what happened here.” said Mika

“Come on let's look around,” Kaitlin said “Kendrix you know the most about past ranger groups any idea what is going on?”

“I don't remember much of this being mentioned in the ranger archives for the rangers of this time.”

“Speaking of which is that them?” Mika asked as two figures in pink and yellow spandex were busy fighting a figure in green spandex.

“That looks like the green ranger of the mighty morphing group this must be when he was still under that spell. Although I wonder where the rest of the team is.”

“Look.” Kaitlin said as the figure in green teleported away.

“Come on we need to find some information.” Kendrix said as she led Mika and Kaitlin away. “Something is not right there should have been five rangers fighting that green ranger not two where are the others?”

A while later the trio came across a newspaper that had been left on a bench. “According to this in one of the last few battles between the power rangers and Rita Repulsa three Civilians were killed; Jason Scott, Billy Cranston, and Zach Taylor.”

“That explains what happened to red, black and blue then”

“Now what?” asked Kaitlin

“We need to keep an eye on the other two as well as the green ranger,” Kendrix said as she spotted a computer store nearby and walked over “cover for me.”

“What are you doing?” asked Mika as Kendrix started hitting keys on a computer

“I'll tell you in a minute and I’m done come on lets go.”

“What did you do?”

“I hacked into the computer of the local high school so we could keep an eye on the two remaining rangers I set myself up as a teacher since I am too old to pass as a student; I set you two up as seniors.”

“We have to go through high school again?!”

“Just deal with it Mika it's only as long as we are in this dimension.”

“Fine but I reserve the right to complain about it the entire time, well at least I won't have to wear a uniform this time.”

“So what's the plan?” Kaitlin asked

“We'll start at the school in a couple days, Mika I got you in as a foreign exchange student and I set it up so it looks like Kaitlin's family is hosting you that way if you two leave at the same time it isn't suspicious.” “Mika I set you up to have classes with Kimberly Hart and Kaitlin your classes are with Trini Kwan.”

Meanwhile at the command center...

“Ay yi yi Zordon, I am receiving weird readings.” Alpha said

“Calm down Alpha,” Zordon said “can you get a better description?”

“One of them seems similar to the rangers powers but it also seems different like it is more powerful, I'm not even sure on the other power source it also seems similar to the rangers but the signature is different.”

“Keep investigating Alpha, but don't inform Kimberly and Trini until you have more information, with the loss of the others and the recent events I don't want to have to put more pressure on them if avoidable, they might be rangers but they are also still children.”

Angel Grove high school a few days later...

“Class we have some new students,” Mrs. Appleby said “please give a warm welcome to Kaitlin and Mika.”

“Um hello it's nice to meet you all.” Kaitlin said while Mika just waved as she leaned back

“Now then we can proceed with the lesson.”

A couple hours later class got out

“That was a long class; I don't think that teacher likes me very well.” Mika said

“It probably didn't help you fell asleep.” Kaitlin pointed out

“Like it's my fault I found the subject boring considering I knew it since ninth grade.”

“Anyway back on to the original topic did you discover anything about Kimberly and Trini?”

“I think it's just me but observance Kimberly looks like she is heading for a nervous breakdown and it looks like Trini is bottling things up.”

“You sure?”

“At least about Trini anyway I did the same thing when my brother died when I was 14, though what I am worried about is what will happen when she can't bottle anymore.”

Just then there was a commotion, the source of the disturbance appeared to be Trini arguing with someone dressed in green.

“I am warning you Tommy stay away from Kim you traitor you caused her enough grief.”

“I will do what I want yellow ranger,” Tommy said in a whisper “my empress orders you and your pink friend to be destroyed.”

“Are they at it again?” one student asked as Tommy stormed off with Trini glaring at him the whole time.

“We're new here what do you mean again?” Kaitlin asked

“Trini and Tommy have been butting heads over the last few weeks since Jason Scott was killed and Tommy practically started stalking Kimberly.”

“Has Trini had any other mood swings since Jason Scott was killed out of curiosity?”

“We did have one incident before, this one punk that used to hang out with Bulk and Skull a while back was making fun of Jason being killed, Trini lost it and broke his nose.”

“Thanks for the information.”

“No problem but be careful after that incident even Bulk and Skull are a little scared of Trini.”

Just as that particular student left Kaitlin and Mika saw Kimberly walk up, she looked pale and had what looked like bags under her eyes from lack of sleep.

“Poor thing she looks really bad.” Kaitlin said in sympathy

“Uh oh we have a problem.” Mika said as two punks (not bulk and Skull came up to her.)

“Hey babe you want to go on that date now?” one of the punks asked

“For the last time Pike I don't want to go out with you get it through your brain Bulk and Skull have more brains then you do.” Kimberly growled

“Come on baby!”

“I said no.”

“Slash hold her, she needs to be taught a lesson.” Pike ordered

“Hey why don't you leave her alone?!” Mika said as she walked up with Kaitlin right behind her

“Oh are you going to make me new girl?”

“Only if you don't leave her alone, she obviously doesn’t like you.”

“Tell you what you're new so I’ll give you a tip of advice,” Pike said as he put a hand on Mika's shoulder “I can have any women I want stay out of this.”

“Well then let me give you a tip of advice,” Mika said with a smirk as she grabbed his arm and threw him “Don't touch me and when a girl says no she means no.”

“Slash teach her a lesson!” Pike ordered from where he was laying after he landed right before Mr. Caplan walked up

“What is going on here?” Mr. Caplan asked

“Pike was harassing Kimberly again and the new girl threw him when he grabbed her.” one student said.

“Pike I warned you about this before go my office I will be there shortly.”

“You got lucky new girl.” Pike said as he stormed off

“Now Mika I understand you meant well but you still have to be punished for how you handled it detention after school.”Mr. Caplan said

“Yes sir.” Mika said as Mr. Caplan left

Um hi thanks for helping me.” Kimberly said

“No problem I would have done it for anyone I hate bullies and perverts.” Mika replied

“I'm Kimberly; you're in some of my classes aren’t you?”

“Yeah I saw you earlier my names Mika and this is my friend Kaitlin.”

“Hi nice to meet you,” Kaitlin said “So what class do you have next?”

“Chemistry, I heard they hired a new teacher hopefully this one is competent, the last one almost burned the school down.”

“I hope so I have that class next as well.” Mika said

“I’ll see you guys later I have history next.” Kaitlin said as she went down another hallway.

“Okay see you after school.”
    “So how long have you two known each other?” Kimberly asked

“Oh not very long, her family is hosting me until the end of the school year, I would have started here earlier with the other foreign exchange students but there was a problem with my transcripts.”

A few minutes later Mika and Kimberly arrived at the chemistry class.

“Hello class,” Kendrix said from behind the teacher’s desk “my name is Mrs. Morgan and I will be your chemistry teacher for the semester.” “Now if we can get started we will go over the formula for stink bombs, kind of a refresher course although I will stress one thing right now I will not tolerate people goofing around in here, chemistry can be dangerous if you don’t pay attention to what you are doing it can get you hurt or killed, are we all clear on this?”

“Yes ma’am.” The class replied back

“Good now let’s first start by collecting our ingredients.”

Sometime later the class was up

“Well done everyone, next class we will go over acids as well as various safety issues, class dismissed Mika please stay after I need to talk to you.”

“Any luck on the two girls?” Kendrix asked after everyone else had left

“I met Kimberly earlier she seems nice but distant.” Mika replied

“I heard about what happened earlier, I’ll have Kaitlin keep on an eye on Kimberly while you are in detention.”

“What about Trini?”

“She’s in detention as well, anyway be careful I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen.”

“I will don’t worry.”

A few hours later school got out

“Excuse me is this the classroom where detention is supposed to be held?” Mika asked as she entered the room

“Yes this is, take a seat,” Mr. Caplan ordered “Now I have a meeting to attend to shortly but I will be back afterwards and everyone better still be in here.” With that said Mr. Caplan left

“Hello,” said a quiet voice to Mika’s right “I’m Trini thank you for helping Kimberly earlier.”

“Nice to meet you I’m Mika and no problem on helping Kimberly, I would have done it for anyone I hate bullies and perverts.”

“So how long are you in detention for?” Trini asked
    “I’m not sure Mr. Caplan didn’t say, how about you?” Mika replied

“About another week I’m in here because I lost my temper and broke a punk’s nose after he made some remarks about my friend who was killed.”

“Your attention please,” said a voice that had suddenly just came over the intercom “We are under a monster attack please remain where you are.”

‘I have to get out of here Kim’s on her own.’ Trini thought to herself

‘I hope Kaitlin and Kendrix can help Kimberly.’ Mika thought to herself at the same time

Meanwhile at the park Kaitlin and Kendrix were running towards the source of the chaos and spotted Kimberly morphed and fighting both Goldar and the green Ranger.

“Come on she needs help.”

“Right trooper transform, we are v.r!”

“Go Galactic!”

“Give up Pink ranger you can’t beat us both!” Goldar said right before he was hit from behind

“Someone say pink ranger?” Kendrix asked

“Who are you?” Kimberly asked warily

“Easy we’re friends,” Kaitlin said “I’ll deal with the green ranger you and pinkie take Goldar.”

“Got it be careful.”

Meanwhile in detention

“What is going on out there?” Mika asked impatiently

(beep beep beep) “What is that?”

“Oh sorry that’s my pager my parents are probably checking up on me since there’s a monster attack going on.” Trini replied

Suddenly what sounded like a shrill alarm started ringing

“Come on,” said Trini “we better go that’s the fire alarm.” With that said the two left the room and went in separate directions

Back at the battle…

“Are you okay?” Kimberly asked Kendrix who had just been thrown back

“I’m fine I have been through worse.”

Just then what looked like two daggers flew through the air nearly hitting Goldar.

“Leave my friend alone!” Warned a morphed Trini as she ran up.

“I thought you were in detention.” Kimberly said

“I was but someone pulled the fire alarm, who are they?” Trini gestured to Kaitlin and Kendrix

“I don’t know they just showed up and were helping me.”

“Four of you huh, this ought to be more of a challenge then.” Tommy said as he joined up with Goldar only to have a laser blast barely missed him.

“Make that five.” Mika said as she arrived transformed

“So now there are five of you now big deal.” Tommy said

“You guys ready?” Kendrix asked as she pulled out her saber

“Let's do this.” Mika said as she pulled out her own sword while Kaitlin split into two people

“Kaitlin 1, 2 and I will deal with Goldar, Mika help Trini and Kimberly against the green ranger.” Kendrix ordered “Everyone be careful.”

“So any ideas?” Mika asked as she stood next to Trini and Kimberly who was preparing her power bow

“I got an idea,” Trini whispered “distract him till the pink ranger can fire some arrows off maybe we can get him when he isn't looking.”

“It's worth a try.”

Meanwhile with the other group

“Geez it's like Vilamax all over again.” Kendrix said as she blocked a sword strike from Goldar. “Either of you two have a plan?” the pink lost galaxy ranger asked the two v.r troopers as a loud voice was suddenly heard

“Goldar, green ranger report back here!” Rita Repulsa yelled

“Another time rangers.” Goldar said as him and the green ranger teleported away

“That was too easy something is up.” Mika said

“I agree,” Kimberly said “so who are you three?”

“We’re friends,” Kendrix said “and in two cases I guess you could say fellow rangers.”
    “Why have we never met you before?” Trini asked suspiciously

“We usually aren’t in this area.” One of the Kaitlins replied

“Well thanks for helping us.” Kimberly said

“No problem,” Mika replied “by the way your watch is beeping.”

“We have to go thanks again.” Trini said as her and Kimberly teleported away

“Come on we better head back as well.” Kendrix said as the group left.

Meanwhile at Rita’s palace…

“You summoned us back my queen?” Tommy asked

“Yes Green ranger there is a change in plans, I want you to bring back that sword the other pink ranger was using if we can unlock its full power we can crush Zordon and the remains of his rangers once and for all.” Rita replied

“My queen who were those people I didn’t recognize any of those three?” Goldar asked

“I don’t know although two appeared to be rangers, apparently not any of the rangers Zordon has had in the past although the third person seemed to be some type of robot.”

“What is so special about that sword anyway my queen?”

“According to the legends I have heard those swords belonged to a group of rangers millenniums ago, in their last battle the swords which some referred to as the quasar sabers were entrapped in stone waiting for the next group to come.”

“But then wouldn’t Zordon send his rangers for them?”

“He would if he knew the legends were true but he had no contact with this group.”

“What would you have us do your highness?”

“Here is my plan.”

• heres the notes and chapter preview I ran out of character space

End of chapter

This seemed like a good point to stop

Sorry this wasn’t a more exciting chapter but I have to set this up.

Note: Okay for people familiar with Bioman it was never said how old Mika was when her brother died so I made that up.

Next chapter: Rita sets her plan in motion, what has she cooked up and what will happened when someone is forced to fight against their will? Find out in the next chapter Green vs. Yellow
  • heres the next chapter (it's a wip)

Disclaimer: it pulled a Ryouga Hibiki so it won't be back until who knows when.

Chapter 2: Green vs. Yellow

A while later the group was walking towards the youth center when they ran into Kimberly and Trini

“Oh hi,” Kimberly said “what are you guys doing here?”

“We got a bit bored and felt cooped up so we figured we would head over to the youth center.” Kaitlin replied

“So why don't we walk together?”

“Sure.”

“So Mrs. Morgan what are you doing here?” Kimberly asked Kendrix

“I'm new in this town as well, so I figured I would walk around and I ran into Kaitlin and Mika,” Kendrix replied “and we aren't in class right now so you can call me Kendrix.”

“Oh okay, Kendrix.” With that said the group started walking again until a bunch of gray creatures appeared in front of them

“What are those things?” Kaitlin asked

“Putties.” Trini said as her and Kimberly fell into defensive stances with the others following suit.

“So how do we defeat these things?” Kaitlin asked as she blocked a punch from one putty while Mika hit another one with a sidekick

“Just keep fighting them until they retreat.” Trini replied as she hit another putty with a crescent kick.

“Uh oh we have a problem.” Kendrix said as Goldar appeared

“What do you want?” Trini growled as she had to restrain herself from morphing

“Besides your destruction, hand over the quasar saber.”

“Oh crap how did he find out about that?” Kendrix muttered under her breath

“Even if we did have that we whatever that is we would not give it to you.” Kimberly growled

“Fine then I will take it by force.” Goldar growled as he shot a beam at Kendrix only for Mika to jump pin front of her and take the hit causing her to disappear

“Forget this, transform” Kendrix yelled “Go Galactic!”

“Trooper transform, we are Vr!” Kaitlin yelled

“What the heck, more rangers?” Kimberly asked

“We're sort it out later we better morph as well,” Trini said “Saber-tooth tiger!”

“Pterodactyl!”
  • anything I need to change or fix in the two chapters?
  • No it's perfect! :)
  • k,

bear with me when the rest comes i'm not good at fight scenes
  • Hey I'm not good either
  • considering the one coming up but considering the name of the chapter that's a bit of a give away on who it's between.
  • also debating on who to add for the sixth member (wanted to have it be three american characters and three sentai but not sure on the last pr character I want to add) (female only doing the opposite group wise of sun vulcan) have a couple ideas but any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • Hmmmmm... Ok here are some suggestions:
    Emily- prs/prss
    Kotoha-shinkenger
    Ako-jetman
  • um not sentai is's the american version i'm trying to find someone from heres who I have so far for the rest of the group which includes the members joinging later(series only)

sentai:

shinkenger
    jetman
    bioman

american:
    lost galaxy
    vr troopers(it's a power rangers type show)

though I wonder out of curiousity why those three you mentioned.
  • Cause Emily is Kotoha's American adaptation and you could build on that and I like ako as a character
  • ah

I said someone from jetman would join and I think I mentioned it's one of the two girls