New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Super Sentai Season?

Yo
So i was thinking what peoples favorite sentai are. herer are my top 5 to get started:)
1.Bioman or gokaiger
2. shinkenger
3.megaranger
4.goseiger
5.gaoranger

Comments

• sorry typo on the second 5
  • i really like a lot of he older Sentai series. Liveman is really great, so is Jetman. i really liked Maskman too. of the recent shows Shinkenger and Dekaranger were a lot of fun.
  • edited December 2011
    Shinkenger
  • edited December 2011
    Havent seen many sentai so my list is short

jetman
    bioman
    dairanger
    shinkenger

(the last two I havent seen all the way through)
  • Dairanger is really great, but i've only seen up to ep 35. i think that is a far as the sub went.
  • Dairanger and Shinkenger
  • Shikenger, Goseiger, and Gokaiger are my all time FAV Super Sentai seasons! But Goseiger is my fav of them all. I am LOVING Gokaiger, I don't want it to END!
  • Gekiranger
    Shinkenger,
    Dairanger,
    boukenger,
    Abaranger,
    zyuranger.

I couldn't get into go-onger. And goseiger, while I enjoyed watching, I felt was lacking something.
    but I think that Gokaiger does an excellent job with everything, esp paying homage to all the former sentai. I'm excited to see how it all plays out!
  • Gekiranger
    Shinkenger
    Dairanger
  • I haven't watched most of the super sentai but, of what I have seen I'd say... Flashman, Goseiger, and Gokaiger
  • t
    Dairanger is really great, but i've only seen up to ep 35. i think that is a far as the sub went.
    there was a fansub up on youtube (along with bioman and shinkenger among others) that was up to episod 49 but the uploader got busted for copyright infringement and his accounts gone
  • I have to add Gokaiger onto my list now. So, Diaranger, Shinkenger, and Gokaiger. I'm partway thorugh Goseiger now. Gokaiger is the only one I've seen all the way through
  • My favorites are goseiger and gokaiger ;)
  • Gekiranger, Shinkenger, and Gokaiger are my top three.
  • I have only seen Gokaiger all the way through and am partway through Go-Onger and Goseiger. Those are the only Sentai seasons that I have seen so far, so my list is extremely short. But, currently, my order, from most to least favourite, would be Gokaiger, Go-Onger, Goseiger.