New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Least Favourite Villain?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I've asked you what your favourite villain was, now whats you least favourite villain??

Mines gotta be Flurious and Moltar from Overdrive. They did my head in so much and as much as I liked Dino Thunder, Mesogog got on my nerves. He hissed or whatever that noise was 24/7

Comments

• mesagog was awesome + he was a mutations lol ;) mine ias the villains from lightspeed
  • mine is almost all of the villans from ninja storm
  • mine is almost all of the villans from ninja storm
    I agree with you there, They were a complete joke
  • Master Gruumm. I think that was his name
  • I don't know who my least favorite was, lol, they didn't make Dayu sound evil enough, though she wasn't really evil to begin with. Though I think my least favorite might be Zeltrax, he looked evil enough, but his vendeta on Tommy was completely stupid. He only blamed Tommy because Anton chose Tommy and not him. Though, I did hate the villians of Ninja Storm too.
  • edited January 2012
    Divatox and Elgar, I wanted to beat them both to death for annoying me so much. And then they somehow won in the end and that just made me want to beath TJ and everyone else on the ranger team to death for failing so hard.
  • i hated frax he acted nothing like zedd or rita
  • as much as i liked Ninja Storm im gonna have to say Lothar was my least favorite villain! i just found him very annoying. but the rest of the villains on that season were awesome, all but the main one lol. Firstly i thought his custom was stupid.
  • as much as i liked Ninja Storm im gonna have to say Lothar was my least favorite villain! i just found him very annoying. but the rest of the villains on that season were awesome, all but the main one lol. Firstly i thought his custom was stupid.
    cant agree more!
  • i just couldn't get excited about Lothar. But the sisters were absolutely hilarious haha.
  • edited January 2012
    Lothar is the worst villain of all time, I'd say. He just...he pulled the season down for me. He wasn't scary, his plans were stupid, and the fact that he had two daughters always fighting, which made him distracted was stupid
  • they were his nieces nightmere haha but yeah, still they never mentioned how.
  • Daughters, nieces, same difference. They were both annoying spoiled brats that brought the show down
  • never cared for Divatox or any of the Turbo villains. i only watched ten or so eps of Ninja Storm before i gave up on it...but i thought it too had terrible villains.
  • i loved Ninja Storm. Just the main bad guy was terrible haha