New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Megaforce discussion (recent news, opinions, photos, etc)

2»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Who is ready to meet these new villains in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

And with the reports that Vrak will be in Super Megaforce, the question is, What will he do?

Anything to say about this
    @PowerRangerPlanet , @NightMere10 , @Dubby , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @DekaBlue , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken , @harsh , @GoldenTurbo ?
  • A trailer for Power Rangers Super Megaforce has been released.
    Credit goes to RangerCrew Blog for the find.
  • I'm just hoping they do these villains appropriately (especially barizorg and basco when they pop up)
  • At this point we know, we most of the Gokaiger lead villains will be use due to leaked pictures from the set however there has been no info of Basco being there.

Either way I am looking forward to the new villains and I'm curious to see what they do with Vrak since it does sound like he will remain next year but for how long is the question. If he's there for the whole season then they'll need to do away with the Sentai lair.
  • edited August 2013
    @MattEmily technically they wouldn't have to "do away" with the Sentai lair. They can use the lair, but have original footage in it, just like what they did with Dai-Shi's temple. It was the Sentai lair in Gekiranger and the Power Rangers producers used it, but they made original footage.
    BTW I found something interesting. Jason David Frank (Tommy) released a photo and information about the last episode of PRSM. It will be called "Legendary Battle". For more info about it, click the link. http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-legendary-battle/
    Speaking of "Legendary Battle" which picture of all the Power Rangers standing together would look the best in the final battle?

Image 1: Scene from Super Sentai

Image 2: 199 hero battle movie

Image 3: Image from PRSM filming
  • True but that was a different situation since they were still using Japanese footage for the Temple. There'd be no reason to keep the Gokaiger evil lair if Vrak is always in it and they don't ever use the Sentai footage of it.
  • Whatever the case, I hope Vrak becomes a Mastermind boss in PRSM. So far in PRM he is merely a smart servant and a connection between the Insectoids and the Toxic Mutants
  • PRThunder, im not sure if someone told you already but the second pic you posted is the ending shot from the 199 hero battle movie. as for super megaforce, its looking interesting.
  • edited September 2013
    @PoisonLotus You mean from here?
    Like I asked earlier, which picture of all the Power Rangers standing together would look the best in the final battle?

Image 1: Scene from Super Sentai

Image 2: 199 hero battle movie

Image 3: Images from PRSM filming
  • edited February 2014
    Here's a few pictures of POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE.

The Power Rangers with their Super Megaforce Morphers and their Super Megaforce mode.

And here are the villains. (Left to Right)
    Princess Levira, Prince Vekar, Damaras, Argus

Behold, Vrak's final form. Vrak will be in Super Megaforce.

Here is a link to a page with tons of information about PRSM.
    http://blog.samuraicast.com/category/power-rangers-super-megaforce-2/