New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Hulu E-Mail

I sent to Hulu
I want to know why this website is http://www.hulu.com won't let me watch any series with episodes and movies of this information and picture too. So why only United States of America can watch and I live United Kingdom can't watch so I not understand with this?

Hulu sent to me
Thanks for getting in touch with us. At the moment, we don't have any international streaming rights for our content, so we're not able to stream outside of the US – but we're looking to get there as quickly as possible. Before we can, we need to obtain streaming rights for each show and movie in each specific region. We may also need to establish relationships with local advertisers to subsidize our streaming costs, like we do in the US. We might even need new technology partnerships to ensure that content streaming is up to our standards. It'll take some time, and I don't have a definitive timeline just yet, so thank you for your patience in the meantime. If there's anything else I can address for you, just let me know.

I sent to Hulu
Can you tell me when you can get available open for wacch any videos with Hulu in United Kingdom and another different country? Because me and my friend want to watch Power Rangers Super Samurai on this website.
http://www.hulu.com/search?q=Power+Rangers+Super+Samurai

Hulu sent to me
Thanks for writing back. Unfortunately I don't have a way to inform you specifically of updates regarding our gaining international rights, but it is definitely something we would announce on our blog at ( www.blog.hulu.com ), so I'd advise checking there.

I sent to Hulu
If I can't wach any video with Power Rangers and any different series then how I can watch? Is not fair that only American can watch and England and another different country can't watch so is not right because that is very cure.

Hulu sent to me
I'm sorry that you cannot use our service to watch videos in England, or anywhere else besides within the United States. As I previously mentioned, we'd love to be able to offer our programming world-wide, but currently we are bound by law to only allow streaming in the U.S. I'm also sorry that I would not be able to offer any advice regarding an alternative to our services, as I am not aware of what is available.

I sent to Hulu
Same YouTube, Veoh, Vimeo, Dailymotion and another different Comparison of video hosting services have available in England and another different country so what point and why that Hulu are so different? But YouTube, Veoh, Vemo and another alway removed video Power Rangers and another different series so they never stop keep doing and I want leave that alone because is not nice if they do that and that is very cruel.

Comments

• And they say computers make everything easier. It'd be nice if people everywhere could watch the links without it being restricted to one place, removed from the web, etc.
  • edited January 2014
    Hulu sent to me
    Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how you feel about our ability to stream internationally. Although this is not a situation we can change, we're always interested to hear what folks think about Hulu, so I appreciate the feedback. It helps us shape the service going forward. I'll pass your email to the rest of the team. If you have any other feedback for us (positive or negative, it's cool), don't hesitate to let me know.