New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: SILVER RANGER?

Comments

• Maybe Zordon's son.. See the connection in the names?
  • As a matter of fact I do. If Zador is Zordon's son, then that is going to make Power Ranger history
  • It will be interesting.....
  • If Saban do make Zador Zordon's son, that would be a epic twist. IF that does happen, then Zador has got to be really powerful and knowledgeable to follow in Zordon's steps.
  • If Saban do make Zador Zordon's son, that would be a epic twist. IF that does happen, then Zador has got to be really powerful and knowledgeable to follow in Zordon's steps.
    It would be great. I hope Saban does that

• edited August 2013
    From the official images I've seen of Power Rangers Super Megaforce, the team will look like this once the sixth Ranger joins. What's your opinion?

Here is a Super Megaforce poster featuring the Silver Ranger

Here's are those official pictures I mentioned
  • Link to sources, please
  • edited August 2013
    @NightMere10 I got all these images off of Google. Plus, I dunno how to show the link. I put the link in, I click post, and the image appears, no link.
  • Seems like most of those pictures are from RangerCrew. Of course only one was directly linked from the site which for whatever reason, no one has caught on that you can't hotlink RangerCrew images since he blocked hotlinking.
  • @MattEmily You are correct. Although the images are originally found on RangerCrew, the URL for the pics are not from RangerCrew.
    Anyway, I can't wait to see what the Silver Megaforce Ranger can do
  • Oh. Ok. Thanks
  • @PRThunder Yup, I've seen those images over there before but I can tell most of 'em aren't linked from there because of RangerCrew's hotlink block.
  • edited March 2014
    I got a question for everyone. We're all looking forward to the appearance of the Silver Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce, but I'm having an issue with what he'll be called. Every site keeps calling him the "Silver Super Megaforce Ranger". Here are the problems I have with that.
    1. "Silver Super Megaforce Ranger" is a bit of a mouthful
    2. His Super Mega mode is his first form, unlike the rest of the Rangers.
    My question is "Why call him "Silver Super Megaforce Ranger" instead of simply "Silver Megaforce Ranger"?
    We all remember when PRJF got the Spirit Rangers (Shark Ranger, Bat Ranger, Elephant Ranger). Their appearance was the PRJF rangers in Jungle Master mode, but they weren't called "Jungle Master (whatever) Ranger", they were simply called Shark Ranger, Bat Ranger, and Elephant Ranger.

Wouldn't it be the same case for the Silver Ranger?
  • edited March 2014
    dropping the "Super Mega" part from the name just makes the most sense. not only is it a mouthful to say (and repetitive), the silver ranger has no previous "Mega" form (unless they decide to make this RoboKnight's "human" form.).