New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: SILVER RANGER?

13»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    @PoisonLotus RoboKnight and the Silver Ranger are two separate characters. RoboKnight didn't want to be human, he just wanted to understand the way humans function.

And here's one thing I'd like to point out. I don't know if it will be significant, but I might as well say it. It does make sense that Gokai Silver would be used as a seventh Ranger in Megaforce/Super Megaforce. He actually has a resemblance to both Gokaiger and Goseiger. His costume matches that of the Super Mega mode, but his helmet a bit like the Megaforce Rangers' helmet in their normal mode.
    Here are the helmets of the Rangers and Silver Ranger.

It's like Gokaiger and Goseiger were made to be mixed together.

What do you people think?
    @PowerRangerPlanet , @NightMere10 , @Dubby , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @DekaBlue , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @GoldenTurbo , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken , @harsh , @PoisonLotus, @thejim ?
  • The time is almost here. On April 5 and April 12, we will get to see actor Cameron Jebo appear on Power Rangers Super Megforce. He will present to us the newest addition to the Power Ranger Legacy...
    The Silver Megaforce Ranger.
  • I saw one of the clips of Silver Lining Part 1. It involves a bunch of X-Borgs attacking some workers. When the rangers went to stop them, they were already beaten.

No doubt it was the Silver Ranger but I'll bet the rangers will think that Robo Knight came back.
  • I have a feeling that this discussion is about to blow up with details and opinions about the Silver Ranger.
  • any mention on if Saban is gonna be using the gold mode or the special ranger keys he could make in gokaiger?
  • edited April 2014
    @mike356 I believe Saban will be using the Gold Mode in Super Megaforce. There's no word on the special keys you're speaking of, but I doubt they will appear in PRSM.

On this day, April 5, 2013, another part of Power Ranger history has been made. A new Power Ranger is born and ready to fight the Warstar Armada and other evil beings. Meet
    ORION the SILVER MEGAFORCE RANGER

He's from the planet Andrasia. Andrasia was a lot like Earth. Orion worked as a miner in a quarry not far from his home. He discovered the Silver Morpher and Key in a crystal buried in rocks, but told noone of his discovery. A week later, his home planet was attacked and destroyed by the Warstar Armada. Orion swore vengeance and activated the Silver Ranger powers. He spent months trying to survive since he was the last of his people. When he was ready to fight the Armada, he caused an Armada fighter to land, so he could steal it and chase the Armada. He eventually caught up to them on Earth.

What do you say to this Power Ranger fans?
  • edited April 2014
    OK after seeing both parts of "Silver Lining" i have to say it was a decent intro to the character. Part 1 didnt have any major problems aside from making the silver ranger a male version of Ahim in just about every way possible. Part 2 on the other hand had some major problems in the editing department. when troy says they should "demorph" back to Super Mega Mode there is a horrible cut showing yellow and silver "demorphing" after a shot of the main five about to "Gokai Change"...i think.

Saban is going to run into a problem though regarding the Dino Thunder keys as there are only five of them. that means only five rangers and "morph" into the Dino Thunder rangers. Unless the "AbarePink/Pig" key is used there would need to be some original footage of some sort.

@PRThunder the special key mike356 is likely referring to is the combined Go-On wing key. though i dont think "GokaiChristmas" will make an appereance though.