New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

R.I.P Zeorangerboy

Hi Power Ranger Planet very sad to announce the passing of my brother zeorangerboy he died on the way home from work he rung me to tell me he was stopping to buy power rangers megaforce dvd and about half and hour later i get a phone saying that my brother had been in a car accident. I rushed over to the hospital only to be told he was gone i have logged on to his account to let you how much he loved power rangers and to ask you one favor never forget zeorangerboy thank you from Roy Chapmen Brother of Zeorangerboy

Comments

• Wow, that is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that the family is doing well. I don't really know what to say. I just know that he was a nice guy, and it's sad to see him go.

RIP Zeorangerboy.
  • Sorry to hear that a good fan of the series has gone to the afterlife. Prayers and condolences for your family. @Zeorangerboy will never be forgotten at all.
  • thanks for the support
  • edited April 2014
    Rest in peace @zeorangerboy
    May the power protect you in the afterlife.

Prayers and condolences for your family Roy.

zeorangerboy was a good fan. He wanted to create a discussion where people could watch Power Rangers from the very first episode to the current season. He even asked me for help with that. I will not forget him.
  • sorry to hear that, though i hardly come on here anymore.
  • edited December 2015
    It's been over a year since zeorangerboy passed away. One year and 8 months. I'm going to do what he hoped to accomplish. Once I finish making my Viewable Episodes discussions, I'm going to try to create a discussion with all the Power Rangers episodes to honor him.