New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

1242526272830»

Comments

• now its just getting hard to watch. you know you're lazy when you just dub over a one-off character that never shows up again.
  • With the episodes I've seen recently on Power Rangers Super Megaforce, I think Saban is back on the right track with the Power Rangers. "The Power of Six", "The Perfect Storm", and "Love is in the Air" were really good episodes. There were more funny moments, thrills, awesomeness, etc. Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce is definitely proving to be a great 20th anniversary for the show. Samurai/Super Samurai wasn't that great, but Megaforce/Super Megaforce is doing really well. It kept getting better as time passed and now we're at a really good stage. I wish this one wouldn't come to an end. When the Megaforce Rangers finally defeat their enemies, I'm going to miss watching them. They've been doing good. They have honored all the previous Ranger teams and seasons.
  • Do you plan to upload Legendary Battle: Extended Edition?
  • @Digifiend, I have a feeling he might. I know I'll be searching for a link to the extended finale and add it to my Megaforce/Super Megaforce Viewable Episodes page.