New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

YouTube

I have found that YouTube got all Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Super Megaforce with all Episodes but no movie there.

I didn't uploaded Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Super Megaforce with all Episodes on YouTube so that someone else uploaded this.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1 - Uploaded video by MMPR Season 1 (All video is closed now)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2 - Uploaded video by Fernando Sucre

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
Unavailable

imageimage
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers Season 3 - Uploaded video by MMPR S3

Power Rangers Zeo - Uploaded video by Tony Zeo

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie

Power Rangers Turbo - Uploaded video by Turbo Speed

Power Rangers in Space - Uploaded video by Grow Of Space

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Uploaded video by Buzz! Yahoo

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Uploaded video by Sara Tancredi

Power Rangers Time Force - Uploaded video by Travel Through Time

Power Rangers Wild Force - Uploaded video by PRWF

Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Uploaded video by PRNS (Tony Pham)

Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Uploaded video by Dinosaurs

imageimage
Power Rangers S.P.D. - Uploaded video by Lover’s Sky

Power Rangers Mystic Force - Uploaded video by PRMF (All video is closed now)

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Uploaded video by PROO (All video is closed now)

imageimageimage
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Uploaded video by PRJF (All video is closed now)

Power Rangers RPM - Uploaded video by Sunny Smile

Power Rangers Samurai - Uploaded video by Life Movie

Power Rangers Super Samurai - Uploaded video by Life Movie

Power Rangers Megaforce - Uploaded video by PR Megaforce (All video is closed now)

Power Rangers Super Megaforce - Uploaded video by Our City (All video is closed now)

Power Rangers Dino Charge
Unavailable

Comments

• edited March 2015
    I doubt they'll stay on Youtube for long due to copyright issues.
  • Ok that is impressive. It'd be nice if they'd stay up.
  • Power Rangers Jungle Fury's YouTube Channel is closed video account and no long unavailable.
  • This is very impressive. If Saban were smart he would allow the shows to stay up as promotion for the various boxed sets that were released.
  • edited March 2015
    This is very impressive. If Saban were smart he would allow the shows to stay up as promotion for the various boxed sets that were released.
    Unfortunately for us, he's not smart. One of the channels with Jungle Fury in it is gone. I suspect he has something to do with it.
  • edited March 2015
    @vgiannell5 @PRThunder @PoisonLotus

I think in near future that YouTube will close all video Power Rangers episodes at their channel and can't keep it forever.

So YouTube are very so evil cruel and selfish.

Also same to Hulu won't let everyone watch all video Power Rangers episodes from outside country all world with share and only United States of America can watch.

So Hulu are very evil cruel and selfish.

That why that I not unhappy with Hulu won't let me watch and same to everyone not unhappy with Hulu.
  • edited March 2015
    Here is a link to Turbo A Power Rangers Movie (Dont know how long it will last though):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPztfvf21QY
  • Here is a link to Turbo A Power Rangers Movie (Dont know how long it will last though):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPztfvf21QY
    Probably not too long I'm afraid.
  • If it makes anyone feel better, I create "Viewable Episodes" discussions where people can watch episodes of TV shows, including Power Rangers, without having to sign up or download anything.
    Here's a link to my "Viewable Episodes" page. I already have a couple of shows on there.
    http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/646/pr-thunder039s-viewble-episodes#Item_3
    I can work on making more Viewable Episodes discussions for Power Rangers if anyone requests it.
  • edited March 2015
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1
    Power Rangers Mystic Force
    Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
    Power Rangers Megaforce
    Power Rangers Super Megaforce

All video Episodes have been deleted on Youtube.
  • I think facebook video rarely got deleted. Anyone thought of downloading all the video and uploading them on facebook?
  • edited April 2015
    This is very impressive. If Saban were smart he would allow the shows to stay up as promotion for the various boxed sets that were released.
    Unfortunately for us, he's not smart. One of the channels with Jungle Fury in it is gone. I suspect he has something to do with it.
    And lost Galaxy playlist is gone (In fairness that season did just come out on dvd)

Maybe Saban could do what shout does with there other stuff to promote series

put clips up from the episode not the whole ep just clips
  • edited September 2016
    And lost Galaxy playlist is gone (In fairness that season did just come out on dvd)

Maybe Saban could do what shout does with there other stuff to promote series

put clips up from the episode not the whole ep just clips
    Unfortunately, I don't think Saban would want to do that thinking it would cost him too much money.
  • it would cost too much to put up a clip thats less then 30 seconds?
  • I think maybe you can contact to Super Sentai Facebook on this website and maybe they know where can find Power Rangers Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TheSuperSentaiNetwork/photos_stream?tab=photos
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperSentaiTheatre
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperSentaiFever